TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's shopping at Hongkong Central
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Hi nancix** hamberger362 and Eri
Thanks for the article, photos and translation.

As one of Tonys fans I have to admit I enjoy most of the latest news etc about him, we all want a glimpse of our idol. But what a price he pays. Reporters hiding watching your every move, photographing all you buy. There's just no privacy how would you even manage to buy intimate stuff without thinking will that new pair of underpants (for example) be in tomorrows papers, don't think I could cope.

Best wishes mary.
Eri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject:

mary wrote:

As one of Tonys fans I have to admit I enjoy most of the latest news etc about him, we all want a glimpse of our idol. But what a price he pays. Reporters hiding watching your every move, photographing all you buy. There's just no privacy

Hello Mary,

I agree with you. If there is no news of Tony, we miss him, but everyone needs the privacy, so when I read these articles I don't want to translate something which I think is too personal.
If something Tony actually said, we all want to know but we don't need the gossips made up by the reporters. Mad
mary

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Hi Eri

Thank you always for your translations and articles. You are always true to Tony and remain tactful avoiding gossip. We all appreciate your efforts and everyone elses as I posted in the other article about Tonys shopping.

Best wishes mary.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: