TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Film-Festival-Calender - to add
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Hi Helga,

Svetlana Zakharova was performing as a season special guest at New National Theater Ballet, Tokyo.
Last night was her final appearance day, so I was very lucky to be invited.
She has many fans in Japan, too. Smile

I’d like to watch Michael Haneke’s "The White Ribbon" if it comes to Japan Smile
Tokyo is getting cooler, too. Today is TIFF’s opening day.
I hope it’s not going to rain!
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject:

Hi Helga,
there is a cold wave here too. From 30 to 11 degrees in two days: Brrrr- but I can go out without stockings, my plants are all outside uncovered (the terrace in Rome is covered and enveloped in wall and glass, so not too windy) and in Tuscany I just have special plants that can endure harsh winters and dry summers. They can live almost impossible conditions!
Wanna go to the RIFF. Hub promised next wensday evening. And I have to check when and where there will be Red Cliff.
Sent away my work, I am enjoying some freedom. Now have to prepare a box of boots and woolen sweaters for daughter. Do not know if it is cheaper the mail service or a private transporter. Any suggestion?

For many of my books I have to judge them, like you this time with films. This means that I have to read almost non stop, and not things I choose but what the publisher wants me to. A lot of the fun gets spoiled this way, because it's a job. Who knows how you will feel about movies after this experience?

By the way, hub thinks that we will become poor with daughter away, so he's writing two books. Will let you know how it progresses.
Bye, have a nice weekend

Kiss & Hug
Mimma the Very Relaxed Kat

Sadako Sasaki
mary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject:

Hi Helga

Wow... you are one busy lady. I'm glad you enjoyed the festival at Graz, a real movie marathon. I enjoyed reading your posts and hope to see some of the movies although alot of them are not available in my country.
At least I will get to see Thirst it's on next week, looking forward to watching it.

Hello MoMo

Just back from Graz no time to reflect on your adventure there now your on the movies again in Vienna, busy or what.
I'm so glad you were picked for the Standard Audience Jury. It all sounds wonderful and so important. You deserve the honour as you are really enthusiastic about movies and reading your posts on them makes me want to watch more.
Good luck in this adventure, looking forward to your reviews on any movies you think we should try to see.
See you in MoMo Viennale Diary...Best wishes...mary.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: