TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

An Account of Stephen Chow (with Tony)

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: An Account of Stephen Chow (with Tony)

Tony appeared at around 1'30" and 5'40" in Part 1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tC9ojsQWU_k/ (Part 1)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ILDyD3mqvnc/ (Part 2)
penny lane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject:

can anyone translate what tony said about stephen and vice versa?

what year was this taken?

thanks!
Info

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject:

In the first section, Tony said "Stephen really wanted to be an actor from the very beginning. I became an actor also because of him. He told me that there were a lot of things to learn in the acting class. When I saw TVB's ad recruiting students for the acting class, I applied myself. After the interview, we talked about the interview. I was worried whether I would be admitted. But Stephen was very confident that he would be admitted, but not me. However, Stephen didn't receive any notification from TVB. He couldn't believe that he was rejected."

In the second section, Tony talked about Stephen's approach when hosting the kids' show <430 Space Shuttle>. "I think Stephen's approach is very successful, as nobody has used his approach before. It's a bold experiment. I think this is the right way, as we are working in the creative industry, we should bring new elements to the audience. You can use different approaches when hosting kids' show, you can be a nice guy, or a bad guy. Traditionally, the hosts would be nice persons and treat the kids well. But it is very boring. Stephen was more like the bad guy in the kids show, and it gave us some new elements. And it's more attractive. I don't think it was a kids' show. It was actually Stephen's own show."
penny lane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject:

thanks info
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: