TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Where is everybody??

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pungyo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Where is everybody??

I guess everyone is busy, including Tony!! Laughing Does anyone have any news???

-K

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Where ?....

Hi Pungyo,

I'm hoping and preying, that Tony's up coming film releases, are going to be shown at the "RITZ" movie theatre in Voorhees, NJ. Do you know the one I'm speeking of? It showed "2046" and other foriegn-independent films that you normaly don't see in the main cinimas. I'm going to keep checking for program infromation and show times, since I live about 15 minutes from there. About every two weeks or so they print out program guides, to the latest films they'll be showing, with the dates and times.

I'm here Laughing ! D-love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Hello D-love!!

Please refresh my memory where Voorhees is exactly... is it off of 295, south of Cherry Hill? Maybe we might be able to meet at the movie theater if it's not too far!!

Perhaps we can get a few of Tony's fans in the area to join us for the evening... if it comes to fruition, that is. I think that might be fun! What do you think? Very Happy

-K

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject:

Hi Pungyo!!

that sounds soooo exciting!!! Yes you can take 295 "north" if you coming from Cheery Hill "70" and get off at the Voorhees exit. Make a right turn...the old Comcast pay center should be in front of you and the Malica coffee factory should be on your right. Keep straight till you see the Eagles ...Plaza (Mcdonalds, Acme, Etc.) then you know your going in the right direction. That very next light, you will see the theatre movie listing sign on your right. Make that right turn there. Follow the road around to the theatre in the plaza on your left hand side. It would be so wonderful to meet each other. I'll be looking forward to it Wink .

"Ritz 16 Theatre" 900 Haddonfield-Birlin Road, Voorhees, NJ, 08043. (856)770-0600

D-love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject:

Sounds like a plan!! It might take me about an hour to get there, but I don't think I'll have a problem finding it!! Yay!! Let me know when the paper announces Tony's film, and we can set a date! Very Happy

-K

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Now that sounds like a plan...I can't wait! !'m sooooo excited Dancing !

D-love
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: