TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Leslie Why ?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Leslie Why ?

Dear friends,

One can only imagine what made Leslie Cheung take such a desperate act. In Asian Cult Cinama #49, Tony was being interviewd by Betsy Sherman in a hotel in Bosten. Tony was on tour promoting 2046. They where talking about the different actors and actresses Tony had worked with, then She asked about Leslie.

B.S.: "There is a brief allusion to Leslie Cheung's character from Days of Being Wild dying young, and that reminds us that Leslie also died young. Do you know why he took his own life?"

LEUNG: " I think nobody knows except his family. Nobody knows what happend that day. I was very shocked , too. Leslie and I were close friends. He was suffering from deppession for over a year. We still can't overcome that day, April 1, 2003 April Fools Day."

I'm certain with the love of Tony's family and friends He will overcome. I do prey that Tony knows just how much He is loved and respected not only by us, but all over the world, and that He'll never feel alone.

D-love salute

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject:

You are so right, D-Love. I do hope Tony realizes that his family is much more than a mother, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles... his family ranges all around the world, and we all love him dearly.

-K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject:

Pungyo wrote:
You are so right, D-Love. I do hope Tony realizes that his family is much more than a mother, sister, cousins, aunts and uncles... his family ranges all around the world, and we all love him dearly.

-K
Thanks for commenting. Smile People can be right infront of you and stiil feel ignored. He probly felt under apreciated. Lets not let that happen to Tony or anyone else we love. PS: Asian Cault Cinema is also at Tower Records in the magazine section. Check it out!!!!! Cool

D-love
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: