TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Wallpaper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject:

Oh Broken Sword... you've outdone yourself!!

In Love

Are you into graphic design or something? Wow!

-K

P.S. How far along are you in watching "Lost?" In last week's episode (second season) I can just imagine how Daniel Dae Kim just became a national heart throb! Whoa!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject:

lol thanks, no iam not a graphic designer i am at uni studying sport. Lost is AMAZING I AM SO adicted. in the uk we are still on our the first series Sad and we are on the last few episodes. Lol i love the cahracter that Daniel Dae Kim plays (in the first series) he realy loves his wife. In the bit that i am up to they still arnt speaking to each other. Do they make up?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Do they make up? Oh, I can't spoil it for you... unless you really want me to. Let's just say that the end of season one is very sad concerning Sun and Jin.

And as far and your Tony pictures... you should design a fan newsletter with what you do! They're great!!

But, you've piqued my curiosity about "studying sport," are you an athlete? Or are you studying something like sport management? Or are you just a good sport?! Laughing

-K
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Oh, I guess I wasn't logged in... that's me above.

-K

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject:

lol thanks Pungyo, i will do some more at some point i am abit buisy at the moment though.
What does happen in 'lost'? i no that someone dies.
I play hockey and afew other sports too. I am studing sports coaching with the veiw to become a teacher.
Do you play any sports?
Pungyo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: "Lost Spoiler"... don't read if you don't want to

You want to teach?! That's great!! My son is studying for a degree in Communications and his teaching certification as well. Good! The world needs more teachers!!

Back in high school... I was on the track team.. in college, I was on a synchonized swim team... (which was really, really fun... during practice, we would laugh so hard, we'd almost drown, Ha Ha!) Then, as an adult, I got my SCUBA certification in Okinawa... great diving there, by the way! But as far as sports now... I love hiking!! My son worked at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming last year, and our plan is to go back together and do some serious hiking! It's gorgeous out there! (Although, you have to beware of the bison, coyotes and bears... OH MY!)

Well, since you're asking... and "Lost" fans read no further if you don't want to know...

Boone dies in season one due to a "crush" injury (He and Locke find a downed airplane in the tree tops... and he crawls into it looking for a working radio... but then the airplane falls to the ground with him in it.) And in season two... his sister, Shannon is shot to death (by accident.) Much to Sayid's horror! (They consummated their romance the night before! Woo hoo!)

So there you have it as far as who dies in the series... so far, anyway!! (With the exception of that history teacher who was handling the old dynamite... ewww... that was a nasty death!)

Take care and good luck with your studies!!

-K

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Very Happy Ah wow that sounds amazing, iv never had the chance to participate in those kinds of activities. I would love to move to america or austrialia and teach there, there is much more veriety.

Thanks for the bit of gossip on lost. I think uk must be near the end of the first series coz locks already found the plane Shocked
Pungyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Hi Broken Sword,

Let me know when you get to the end of Season 1... I'd love to hear your thoughts on what actually happened.

A co-worker of mine, Shawn, is another "Lostie"... he says he's so confused as to what the heck is grabbing people and who are "the Others?"

We still don't know... exactly... although a few episodes ago you see barefooted (dirty) people in rags walk by in the jungle... Sayid was hiding in the brush, so you only saw their feet... the one at the end looked like the feet of a young white boy... dragging along a Teddy Bear. And the whispering in the trees.... WHAT'S THAT???? Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

-K

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject:

I love that there are other Losties here!

It took 1 1/2 seasons, but Daniel Dae Kim finally took his shirt off week before last, and he was as gorgeous as we all suspected. Why are all the beautiful men on this hot, tropical island running around fully dressed? Is the costume designer mad?

Even though you know who does, there is so much else going on that you aren't totally spoiled. Enjoy!
Pungyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Oh my gosh! What a bod!! I've been scanning the net for a still shot of that! But, Tony is still my heart throb!! Wink

-K

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

I love all of them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject:

We have just finished the first series. Good point there are a few good looking guys on that programme, and it is suppost to be hot so why are they not taking there tops off?
Pungyo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject:

Spoken like a true woman!! thumbright

But you do see a little "beef cake" in the second season!

-K
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: