TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

tony and carina on holiday

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mu99le

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: tony and carina on holiday

posted by 叶子比比 at SL:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Poor thing, can't even have a holiday in peace.
Tony looks handsome in these photos. Thanks mu99le.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject:

Yeah thanks mu99le Very Happy
Any pics of Tony is appreciated, any time, any place...
but as for the press, they'd write anything...I've been married 10yrs and most of the time I do my thing, he does his thing and then we do things together and it might or might not have any specific meaning!
But thatpic of Tony at the window, I wonder how they can acyually see what he's doing? 'cos I can't!

Thanks again Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject:

u're welcome miss. texas. Wink BTW i just sent u a PM, pls check later, thanx Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject:

miss. texas wrote:
Yeah thanks mu99le Very Happy
But thatpic of Tony at the window, I wonder how they can acyually see what he's doing? 'cos I can't!

Thanks again Razz

i agree...i can't either! what's he doin?? looks like he's thinking deeply Smile
Gathoni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject:

Great photos mu99le! Thanks for sharing cheers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the pics.

My first reaction was to feel sorry for them! man, they can't go ANYWHERE without people following them and taking their picture. I think that would get old after a while. It must be hard to have to deal with that ALL of the time. I would imagine that they would just want to go out and get a simple cup of coffee or something every now and then and probably can't even do that without being photographed and having EVERYTHING scrutinized.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject:

paparazzis are everywhere. they can almost even photograph you while you're in the bathroom! high powered expensive camera lenses..tsk tsk...i guess it's frustrating to be a star specially when you want a private time. but that happens bcoz people like them and people want to know what's going on. we are very curious as to whether or not they are just like us too Smile the publishers make good money when people read their pub. so they make sure what they put in it would attract everybody to buy. however, the stories get overboard sometimes so it's basically up to us readers, whether we'd believe it or not...
fung

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject:

totally agreed with what Guest said!!!!
therefore, we have to rub our eyes and don't be messed up by those paparazzi.

also, let's don't spend a penny on their nonsense publications!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject:

I agree with you all. There's always a small price to pay for being famous, celebrities' lives are never their own. All their moves are monitored. Its unfortunate that there are people who are out to make money regardless of invading ones privacy..... tsk, tsk, tsk, the extents they go to has no limits......and yes, no need to fund these kind of works, no need.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject:

More news and photos on their trip to Japan is available at the Tony's Schedule Section.
mu99le

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject:

thanks Info, sorry for the double post. If possible, could you provide translation, at least for the pics' captions? thanks Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject:

mu99le,

Here's a rough translation.

Basically the article posted by Info talks about the rumours about Tony's and Carina's secret marriage, and the Tokyo trip was an extension of their "honeymoon", and how they took extra precaution to make sure the reporters cannot track down their lodging in Tokyo.

Picture captions (in order):

Carina is wearing a Dsquared brand tight-tee from the '05 Spring Collection, which is in thet thousands range (HK $ I presume) and is now out-of-stock. She's carrying a rare Balenciaga cloth bag which costs about $9,800.

Once out of the Japan (Narita?) airport Tony helps load the luggage to the car while Carina gets in the car.

Known for his exquisite fashion taste, Tony wears a Porsche Design sunglasses. This style was from last year, and costs about $2000. Tony seems to be a sentimental person, judging from the old bag (LV Epi series) he carries.

Tony has brought with him the book "The Present" as his reading material on the plane. This is the same author who wrote "Who Moved My Cheese". This latest book talks about how each one of us is given a present from birth, but we have to search for it (a feel-good philosophy book like the Chicken Soup series).

Though it's banned to use cell phone in the restricted area, looks like Tony and Carina ignored the rule.

(When asked about Carina's "exposure") A smiling Carina was clearly annoyed and turned away, while Tony appeared curious and took a few glances.

When asked about the rumoured wedding that had taken place, Tony was going to say something but Carina stopped Tony from making a response.

Tony seems to be itching after he came back to HK, he's scratching his neck, face and ears.
mu99le

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject:

thanks a lot doriyaki, you did a great job! Very Happy these reports are very interesting.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: