TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

which Tony's hot scense do you like best?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: which Tony's hot scense do you like best?

Wink I like him in Chungking express. So sexy Cool About you?
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: which Tony's hot scense do you like best?

Anonymous wrote:
Wink I like him in Chungking express. So sexy Cool About you?

Hey, that was the one I was thinking of! Just finished watching Chungking Express again. Smile So cute in his undies in that film! Razz

TLCW Fan UK
mu99le

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject:

hv to wait 2046 to answer that Cool
lemonberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Silenced

Last edited by lemonberry on Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
theroane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Just saw "Your Place or Mine" the other night, and was exceptionally jealous of Ada Choi. It got pretty hot, but then she decided she wanted a glass of wine. Is she out of her mind?

And not really "hot", but so sweet I almost died--"Healing Hearts", when they're lying on the couch kissing. <<sigh>> He's so protective of her.
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject:

Tony to me is not a good on screen kisser and he probably was at his best in Chungking Ekspres (of course as the above poster reminded we need to wait for 2046 to see him getting naked with a lady).

I always like that scene in which he rips Ziyi's dress in Hero

In Healing Hearts I like the scene in which he holds Michelle's hand (when she hurt it while cleaning the drawers) There is great electricity there but that scene did not amount to a kiss.

I also like the morning after scene with Sammi in Fighting for Love, he is so funny trying to retrieve his underwear Smile

worst kiss scene has got to be IAIII !
atecin888

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject:

eliza bennet wrote:
Tony to me is not a good on screen kisser and he probably was at his best in Chungking Ekspres (of course as the above poster reminded we need to wait for 2046 to see him getting naked with a lady).

I always like that scene in which he rips Ziyi's dress in Hero

In Healing Hearts I like the scene in which he holds Michelle's hand (when she hurt it while cleaning the drawers) There is great electricity there but that scene did not amount to a kiss.

I also like the morning after scene with Sammi in Fighting for Love, he is so funny trying to retrieve his underwear Smile

i agree about the screen kissing. i love tony, but i thought he was too hilarious when he was kissing Michelle in Healing Hearts. i kept laughing my head off. however, the only real chemistry i saw between those two was when she was "removing the splinter". that was a waste of an opportunity. sigh. but if you love a guy, a woman can forgive certain things. Smile
sw33tjuicymang0

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject:

reading all these posts makes me wonder..........how does he kiss carina...hahahahah sry i had to wonder ok....@!! Embarassed Laughing
Evie

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Worst kiss

eliza bennet wrote:

I agree!!!!
It's an insult, for the director to have allowed such a fake kiss scene...
7thclouds

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: 2046

Aaaa....first of all, I have not seen IAIII, then I would like to keep it pending ...

I think it could be wrong if Tony is labelled as a sexy star....but
anyone cannot deny the fact that tony's emotional deep expression cannot fail to move everyone's mind...or say souls...
And if people call it as sexy...it could be said so... that is my sense of sexy or say eros.

Then, if I put best 5.... in order to stress on the factor in which Tony expressed in his flims relating the meaning of eros...
I mean, erotic does not necessary automatically mean only sexual scenes but the mentality or the emotional waves that inevitably seek to open him/herself up into the point to where s/he can be feeling something which cannot be apart...
The feeling that made him forget what is himself and what is herself...
Only two souls move into which cannot explain, without any limit based on trust and genuine - love.

That made each other completeness in melting each other...
I used to call it as melting down... but now I call it as...
much more sure serene sincere affirmation of the trust.

That made me to believe in the reason of life that gave/gives me to believe in the sheer existence of reason to keep myself/him alive on this globe.

Souls are staying at the same place...always...with love...
not only souls...should be, will be.

Then,
1. 2046
2. IAI
3. Chong quig sen lin (Chungking Express\恋する惑星)
4. Happy Together
5. Three summers..../sound of colours...

The scenes in 2046 with Zhanzhii...
In terms of how far sensual or moving Tony's waves in his heart towards my heart.... that moved me a lot.. specially the one with zhan zhii...Tony seemed to try to grasp something else in the air which never exists in front of Tony in the bed with him..while holding the fluid in his mind, affection that he seeks... in his mind...that represented some truth in him, I thought.

IAI... I just simply felt so from all his scenes...in IAI.even there were almost no "sensual scenes"... I know...but the non-exit endevour and devotion in yan made me feel like diving into him to become part of him in soul and body....
Same thing could be said to the City of Sadness...
even there were almost no sort of "sensual scenes" but the last scene made me to want to be there with Tony at the train station...

Chong qing sen li (Chungking Express) that I love,
In that movie...The Tony is living in pain and aches, consciously, in trying to catch and fix a butterfly softly tenderly... with helpless hope or wish as knowing he cannot do it... Making love with her is something a kind of pray in trying to believe there must be love with her as knowing she leaves always...she flies always...away... like a play with him...in order to make him desperate and leaves him for a while and keeps him again...in making him to believe her again as if she is going to be always with him...but off course she leaves again...in order to keep him forever for her and again fly away... and come back... butterfly

That sincere in Tony is rather of faith and trust in pray....even in his making love, it was like a serene helpless pray for stable and secure relief that Tony seeks as he knows his hope will be never fulfilled with her....

Three summers... please watch it and feel the means what I meant...
Sharing and affirming intimate depth with certain affection...knowing there might not be future pitcture for both...(but will be)
That Tony moves me lots in a decent sensuality and passion ...

Sound of colours; the scene where Tony touched with her hand at very first time in a bench...

Happy together...
...the first scene...the lashed emotion ...
and the hug scene with chai chen... "only heard his heartbeat"
and the almost last scene... the vividness in heart with relief and trust... Very Happy

Have a beautiful night or midnight...dearest Tony love
or goodday all
7thclouds(mari t)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject:

I know we are taking a completely different curve but I'd like to quote a poem by Khalil Gibran.

A Lover's Call

Where are you, my beloved? Are you in that little
Paradise, watering the flowers who look upon you
As infants look upon the breast of their mothers?

Or are you in your chamber where the shrine of
Virtue has been placed in your honor, and upon
Which you offer my heart and soul as sacrifice?

Or amongst the books, seeking human knowledge,
While you are replete with heavenly wisdom?

Oh companion of my soul, where are you? Are you
Praying in the temple? Or calling Nature in the
Field, haven of your dreams?

Are you in the huts of the poor, consoling the
Broken-hearted with the sweetness of your soul, and
Filling their hands with your bounty?

You are God's spirit everywhere;
You are stronger than the ages.

Do you have memory of the day we met, when the halo of
You spirit surrounded us, and the Angels of Love
Floated about, singing the praise of the soul's deed?

Do you recollect our sitting in the shade of the
Branches, sheltering ourselves from Humanity, as the ribs
Protect the divine secret of the heart from injury?

Remember you the trails and forest we walked, with hands
Joined, and our heads leaning against each other, as if
We were hiding ourselves within ourselves?

Recall you the hour I bade you farewell,
And the Maritime kiss you placed on my lips?
That kiss taught me that joining of lips in Love
Reveals heavenly secrets which the tongue cannot utter!

That kiss was introduction to a great sigh,
Like the Almighty's breath that turned earth into man.

That sigh lef my way into the spiritual world,
Announcing the glory of my soul; and there
It shall perpetuate until again we meet.

I remember when you kissed me and kissed me,
With tears coursing your cheeks, and you said,
"Earthly bodies must often seperate for earthly purpose,
And must live apart impelled by worldly intent.

"But the spirit remains joined safely in the hands of
Love, until death arrives and takes joined souls to God.

"Go, my beloved; Love has chosen you her delegate;
Ober her, for she is Beauty who offers to her follower
The cup of the sweetness of life.
As for my own empty arms, your love shall remain my
Comforting groom; you memory, my Eternal wedding."

Where are you now, my other self? Are you awake in
The silence of the night? Let the clean breeze convey
To you my heart's every beat and affection.

Are you fondling my face in your memory? That image
Is no longer my own, for Sorrow has dropped his
Shadow on my happy countenance of the past.

Sobs have withered my eyes which reflected your beauty
And dried my lips which you sweetened with kisses.

Where are you, my beloved? Do you hear my weeping
From beyond the ocean?
Do you understand my need?
Do you know the greatness of my patience?

Is there any spirit in the air capable of conveying
To you the breath of this dying youth? Is there any
Secret communication between angels that will carry to
You my complaint?

Where are you, my beautiful star? The obscurity of life
Has cast me upon its bosom; sorrow has conquered me.

Sail your smile into the air; it will reach and enliven me!
Breathe your fragrance into the air; it will sustain me!

Where are you, me beloved?
Oh, how great is Love!
And how little am I!

Quote:
It is with THIS quote 7thcloud I do not agree with you.... and I don't mean it poetically (which is marvelous) I only mean it spiritually and metaphysically.

But then again, I might have misinterpreted you, and if I did... I apologize Embarassed

All your rest of the words are wonderful and inspiring.
You write beautifully! Bravo.... Applause
7thclouds

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: ???

Quote:
It is with THIS quote 7thcloud I do not agree with you.... and I don't mean it poetically (which is marvelous) I only mean it spiritually and metaphysically.

But then again, I might have misinterpreted you, and if I did... I apologize

All your rest of the words are wonderful and inspiring.
You write beautifully! Bravo....

hi ya there Very Happy
thanks for your bravo.... i love thinking/writing Laughing
Aaand about comment Confused Smile ...i wonder and hope
this my writing/thought will be something to you... Very Happy

In the sentence, I meant exactly I wrote as they are spiritually...
Souls can be together spiritually but sometimes they are not able to be with in physically but still can be very much erotic in strongly tied two souls... calling each other spiritually, feel near of both souls always..
Therefore, without physical simontaniouse existence, this is also soul gathering and could be called erotic ties with love...
But also, if both hope to be with and to feel both as tangible physical existence as well, at same place, as well as spirituall existance,
it would be better to be materialised their hope of the two souls.
Being tied in spiritual ways AND being tied in physical ways are not inconsistent with each other... that i believe. Smile

PS;
by the way. Very Happy My login name/pen-name(i sometimes use my real name mari tomita or mari t or else as pen-name as well) is 7thclouds

oh...btw... s usually meant plural but 7thclouds is only by and for mari tomita by myself off course. why "s"? is because I made the loginname when i start logging into the old Napstar when I watched the beautiful coulds in the sky while listening to a tune called "seven steps to heaven" sung/lylics by cassandra wilson that was originally composed by Miles Davis, when i was living a flat with biig window in Hove/England only by myself for my post-grad study. I was always watching the beautiful fabulous layered clouds those are glowing in the blue sky of England from the big window in front of my desk in the living room.

btw...I have not read/known the poem which you, evie, quoted...which is
a Greek old poem? seems to be beautifully inclining to some sort of rituality a bit...

I heavily read Japanese literatures including Japanese poems often (specially by MS Rie Yoshiyuki 吉行理恵 poet - now she must be very old ...etc) and bit of french poems by appollinaire and bit of kierkgaard etc when i was junior high (quite looong decades ago). I love thinking/writing...and cant stop Very Happy .
I have written lots of poems/critique/and bit a kinda short story since I was at late elementary school Very Happy ...but not much lately though. Confused

have a beautiful night all
goodday dearest tony love and all
7thclouds(mari t)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: The Prophet

7thclouds wrote:

btw...I have not read/known the poem which you, evie, quoted...which is
a Greek old poem? seems to be beautifully inclining to some sort of rituality a bit...

I heavily read Japanese literatures including Japanese poems often (specially by MS Rie Yoshiyuki 吉行理恵 poet - now she must be very old ...etc)

I told you; I could have mininterprated you... you have to understand the language barrier...

Khalil Gibran is a Lebanese poet (1883-1931). His most well known work is the Prophet. I am enclosing a link where you can read it on-line http://www.kafel.com/poetry/gibran/gibran.html#prophet

Read it and tell me what you think.... Wink

I'm sorry to say that I haven't read any Japanese poets/authors... and it's a shame. Do you have any links/quote that I could browse??
7thclouds

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: just preference

Hi ya again... Smile
so he is a popular poet especially in the USA... Smile
Now i briefly checked the URL site but... mmm...
i do not think his poems or sense of wording do seem to fit in to me Confused but please understand it is just some differences of preferences...
dont worry Laughing

i wrote
Quote:
I heavily read Japanese literatures including Japanese poems often (specially by MS Rie Yoshiyuki 吉行理恵 poet - now she must be very old ...etc) and bit of french poems by appollinaire and bit of kierkgaard etc when i was junior high (quite looong decades ago). I love thinking/writing...and cant stop .

you wrote
Quote:
Do you have any links/quote that I could browse??

I tried to find out any web site for Yoshiyuki Rie 吉行理恵 but could not find... I just read her poems in books not on web line. There is factual data about akutagawa-awards she won in 1981 which is her novel but i have not read her novel yet. http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~raytrace/lit/awards/akutagawa.html
What I heavily read when I was junior high, i mean since 1970s, were her poem book called Poems by Rie Yoshiyuki published by Shoubunsha and many series of Poems published by Shichosha...in 1975. What Rie Yoshikawa's poems grabbed me most was her splended gramarous in her floating transpalent pieces of shedded shades of soul...
like delluged falling flakes of glasses reflecting sun lights or shadows...

About other my favorite poets since i was child
- Appolinaire kierkgaard .... as follows...
I have read Appollinaire with Japanese translation by Daigaku Horiguchi published in Japan quite ago.. but there is an official web site for french language or so. I especially one poem called "Le Pon Mirabeau".... that is quite renown and noble.
official site is http://www.wiu.edu/Apollinaire/

What Appollinaire moved(still moves) me was his attitude, strong will or style to stick to his rule of objectivity or rationality with universal humane warmth and dignity even at his most critical moment....
About Kierkgaard... ive read in a library when i was junior high or so by books and could not find any web site....Kierkegaard wrote many types of literatures but i briefly read some because i agreed with his critical view against certain social whole pressures against individuals

I think(have always said) individual human exists because each individual is supposed to think each by himself/herself...
Truth is truth...Truth is fact that cannot be changed by any numbers of people to believe in or follow.

goodnight night all
goodday dearest tony love and all
7thclouds(mari t) [/quote]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject:

i have to say Happy Together!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: