TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's Birthday
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Tony's Birthday

As Tony's birthday is approaching, for those who would be in HK around the period, and would like to celebrate the birthday with him, please email me and let me have your contact details and schedule, and I would see what I can do.
Info

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Tony's HK birthday party will be held on 26 June 2004. For those who would like to join, please email me. Tony specifically requests that there is no need to prepare presents for him. A birthday card will be fine. For those who could not join the party, but would like to send him a birthday wish/birthday card, you may send it directly to:

Jet Tone Films Ltd
4A & 5/F, No. 1 Hoi Ping Road, Causeway Bay
Hong Kong,
HK
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject:

I will send him a postcard. Smile Have a good party!
Info

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject:

To all participants of Tony's HK Birthday Party:

The following are some guidelines for the party for your reference:

1) Pls keep all the information of the party confidential, the party is a private gathering with Tony, and we do not expect any press coverage on the party.

2) No birthday presents, just birthday cards.
(As I said before, Tony specifically requests that there is no need to prepare presents for him. A birthday card will be fine. And for those who bring presents to the party, they will lose the chance in participating in a very attractive programme that day.)

3) Each participants could take a maximum of 2 photos with Tony (depending on the time and no. of participants).

4) Each participants could obtain a maximum of 3 Tony's autographs
(depending on the time and no. of participants).

5) We plan to send Tony a bouquet (as a collective gift from all participants), the cost would be share out by all participants, and we would collect it on the spot. For your reference, the contribution should be less than HK$50, but the exact amount could only be confirmed on that day.

Thank you for your kind attention.
Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject:

I can only hope for a miracle to be in HK then Sad .
Send Tony all the love of his overseas fans.
To those who will have the chance to attend - boy, you gals must be born on the right day, at the right time, what a great fortune. Your "8 characters" must be good!
lemonberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Wish I can attend! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
A chance to meet Tony in person and take pictures with him, it will be a dream come true for me! (*Sigh*)
Can Tony come to US next year to celebrate his birthday?
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject:

Yeh, have fun all you lucky gals that are going. I'll be with you all in spirt Very Happy I have a card ready, sort of hope I am not too late to post it in time! Shocked

TLCW Fan UK
visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Tony's HK birthday party

I don't want to be skeptical about this, but is this REALLY going to
happen??? If so, I'll take a leave from work, hop on the plane
and be right there!!!
Info

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject:

The event is true. Details will be announced soon, for those who already applied and received our confirmation, watch out your email account in the next 2 days. See you soon.
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Tony's Birthday Party in HK

Dear Info,

Thanks for confirming the event. If that is the case, I could book a last minute flight to HK! Is there a deadline to sign up? How can I possibly get in touch with you???
Info

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject:

Details of the birthday party have been emailed to the participants, if you have applied for the party and do not receive my email confirmation, pls leave a message here or email me direct.

See you in HK.
Info

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Tony's birthday party was successfully held on 26 June 2004. Thanks for coming. I hope everybody had an enjoyable evening.

Details of the party can be found in the Tony Schedule section.

As promised, Tony posted all the birthday cards he received at home, check out the photo at: http://hk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tonycwleung0627/album?.dir=/5834

Let's see if you can find yours.
news

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject:

I can't locate mine, but I wanted to believe mine is hidden among the crowd. Smile It's very touching and a nice gesture of Tony to allocate a special spot at home for his fans' cards.
lemonberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject:

I know I can't find mine either....is it possible to ask him to take another picture of his other wall? I want to find my card - mine is a landscape mcmug card! Wink Just kidding, don't bother Tony, he's already kind enough to share this one picture. I wonder how long it took him to put up all the cards on the walls.
news

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject:

hehehe...good suggestion lemonberry. I'm rooting for it! 'Course I'm joking. I’ve already feel very comforted seeing our cards aren’t stuffed in a box place in an attic or in a closet. At first I didn’t want to send him a card because I hate the thought that it either doesn’t get to his hand or lost in ocean. Even if my really does, but witnessing others got there and pasted on his wall is already very sweet and sufficient. I presume it takes a couple hours and also depends how meticulous he is. I noticed some are placed in a glass box--looks very elegant--shows that he is a sweet and thoughtful man. I can't imagine what he does romantically for Carina. All right, I don't want to go there otherwise I'll start scream with resentment. Wink
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: