TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

A big thank you goes to all of you

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: A big thank you goes to all of you

Thanks for keeping the site live and interesting. I see News, Info, Mu99le, Looney Tune, Garfield, Staffi, and many others who have been contributing to the news, and translations.

Info and News, you guys certainly live up to your name. Very Happy
news

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: A big thank you goes to all of you

Sandy wrote:
Thanks for keeping the site live and interesting. I see News, Info, Mu99le, Looney Tune, Garfield, Staffi, and many others who have been contributing to the news, and translations.

Info and News, you guys certainly live up to your name. Very Happy

Love to hear comments/feedbacks from you Sandy! Hahaha...researching and sharing are in my blood like Susie said it once. Laughing I love to share my findings with the rest of the Tony's fans. This site certainly is a collaboration efforts—which has brought the fans worldwide together and establish a special virtual bonding community. At the end of the day, we all wish for the same thing for Tony: happiness, success, and good health! Steffi and her friends are the LUCKIEST star's fans in the world-- they’ve been consistently meeting Wai Jai. Can't wait for their November meeting—it’s steadily approaching. Waoh! angel I hope I won’t cry my out eyes because I can’t be there! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject:

A big thanks to you too Sandy, for maintaining this site, and giving us all an opportunity to come together and share things about our greatest passion....Tony....

This site is like a cultural and nationality meltingpot, consisting of people of diverse culture and of course nationality, all held together by their interest in Tony Leung. Definitely one of its kind. Truly global community. If Tony knows about this, he'll be so proud.....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject:

big thanks to Looney Tune for all the great translation...without you all the interesting news would mean nothing as most of us are Chinese illiterate. Thank you!

I wonder if I can have your email...my email is w0017917@mail.connect.usq.edu.au
Garfield

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject:

Hi Sandy, the one who should say 'Thank you' is me but not you. You keep the site alive~

But I am happy for your appreciation Laughing although I didn't contribute too much... Embarassed

U know, this site brings me a lot of good memories & friends. I love here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: a question

Hi,Sandy,
thank you for having developed such a wonderful website about our beloved tony.
I have heard tony have post a message to you.Is it still there?Where to find it ?
thank you.
Info

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject:

The message can be found at: http://www.tonyleung.org/goodies/message.shtml
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject:

This site is the best! I would be totally lost without you guys. As a non Chinese speaker or reader it would be impossible to find 95% of the info on Tony that is here.
A great big virtual hug to you, Sandy, News, Info, Garfield, Looney Tune and Mu99le! Thanks a million, you are all stars in my mind! Very Happy

TLCW Fan UK
louise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject:

It's true. I'm only a newbie to this site but as a non chinese speaker it is difficult find out all the gossip/info on Tony.
This site is the Great. Big thanks to all the translaters.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: