TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony Leung is returning?? (Warning: scary image ahead!)

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Tony Leung is returning?? (Warning: scary image ahead!)

In case you didn't catch it the first time, this is actually the poster for Wong Cho-lam's upcoming concert. He made a spoof on Tony's name and obviously one of his trademark poses. I have to try to get this image out of my head. Wink
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Hey, at least the mustache and "chin fur" is part of the look! Love the 'stache! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Cool pic indeed. Very Happy Thanks for sharing.

This reminds me to properly sort out those pics during Tony's days as a huge pop singer in my computer.
(For people who can't read Chinese, the guy used the character COOL 凉 instead of Tony' last name 梁 in the big title - they both pronounce the same)
Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Yitian, as I definitely cannot read Chinese, and fear I'll never be able to! Am beginning to be able to pick up a little Cantonese, which is kind of exciting, because it's proof movies can be educational. Laughing I'm trying out the Pimsleur language material for Cantonese, and might get Mandarin, too at some point. It's a very practical method of learning - very logical, so that you remember what you've learned more easily.

Oh my god... Laughing I just realized Wong Cho Lam's also got the fake nose ring and chain, too! Maybe all of us should show up at Tony's next birthday party wearing one of those! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Jamaica you really makes me laugh. Laughing
The big title on the pic reads: Cool Tony Came Back. It must be linked to Tony's new singing activity. Very Happy
The remaining I guess is the location and date for his concert with a spoof on one of Tony's song "you're so unforgettable", but I'm not sure how to put it in English correctly. Embarassed
Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject:

"You're So Unforgettable" sounds correct to me. I'd like to see this guy imitate Tony. As long as it's all in good fun, it would be terribly funny. (Must be weird to be so famous people go around doing impressions of you.... and Tony's so NORMAL!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject:

He altered one character so the line pronounced the same as "You're So Unforgettable" in Chinese but I can't make it out his meaning in the new one.
redfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject:

haha the photo scared me out at first. Thanks for the Chinese text explanation ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject:

Of course, I don't see the resemblance but I can see a semblance of the trademark and image Smile

That kid is cool.

Thanks sparkles.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: