TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

2003 - Maggie Cheung talked about Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: 2003 - Maggie Cheung talked about Tony

張曼玉總是與「第三者」這個不道德的稱呼結下不解緣。

繼與梁朝偉發展一段撲朔迷離的戀情而被指為第三者後,Maggie最近又被傳媒拍得與已婚的玉寶錶行政總裁Guillaume Brochard過從甚密,男的甚至到女的香閨過夜。

不過,事實卻是這樣,這個行政總裁已與太太分居五年,而Maggie更是與前夫離婚後才結識他,絕不是所謂的「第三者」。

心情大好的Maggie,更罕有地細訴她與梁朝偉和劉嘉玲的感情關係,更不諱言感激嘉玲明白事理,使她可以毫不避忌地與偉仔約會。

張曼玉自言是一個浪漫的人,什麼計劃也沒有的她,應該也沒有想到,她會與玉寶錶行政總裁Guillaume Brochard發展一段浪漫感情。可惜,這段沒有條件的戀情,卻被某周刊演繹成為第三者介入已婚鬼佬的負面新聞,Maggie知道該報道後,透過助手回應兩點,第一點是Guillaume Brochard已經與太太分居五年,第二點是Maggie與前夫阿薩耶斯離婚後,才結識Guillaume Brochard,絕不是以第三者身份介入別人的婚姻。

浪漫才是愛情

早前與玉寶錶續約三年,繼續成為玉寶錶代言人的Maggie,不是一個以情換工作的人,Maggie接受訪問時表明,自己是一個浪漫主義者,最浪漫的愛情故事便是大家無條件地相愛,她說﹕「只要兩個人真心相愛,沒有條件地一齊,大家心靈touch到、connect到,這就已經很浪漫。有時兩個人一齊,不單為愛情這麼簡單,這些就不是浪漫﹗」

Maggie經常被寫成「第三者」,一時又傳她介入梁朝偉與劉嘉玲的一段情,一時又寫她介入Guillaume Brochard的婚姻,破壞別人的美好家庭。其實Maggie擇偶時,會否抗拒有婦之夫或者有女朋友的男人﹖Maggie認真地說﹕「最好唔好啦﹗但我身邊也有過朋友入了這個圈套,我又會好同情他們,因為他們不是故意的。喜歡就是喜歡,這樣也沒有辦法,我都會明白他們的。我有個女朋友做了別人的第三者,我又不覺得做第三者是壞人,因為大家也有責任。但我就不會故意揀個有女朋友或者太太的人﹔但是,我不會擔保有一天,我真的愛上了一個男人,而且還愛得好犀利,但他是有女朋友或者太太的,我不知會怎樣﹗(這個不會是偉仔吧﹖)在這個momment,我可以說不是偉仔。」

擇偶不論國籍只求人品

Maggie曾經與法國男士拍拖,也曾經與香港男士拍拖,愛浪漫的她,究竟覺得哪一個地方的男士最浪漫﹖Maggie說﹕「浪漫是取決於人的性格,而不是哪個地方。香港的男人都很浪漫,只是程度上較低,因為香港男人太忙,根本沒有時間和精神去製造浪漫。不過,鬼佬都有不浪漫的人,所以是因人而異。

「若果要我揀伴侶,我不會揀國籍,只會揀人,所以哪個地方也沒有所謂。當然,語言也很重要,語言溝通不來,大家相愛三個月或者六個月後,就會發覺有問題。只要講中文或英文都行,什麼國籍倒不是問題。」

愛情第一的Maggie,近年工作量不斷,更成為國內的大紅人,成為不少產品的代言人﹔可是,事業與愛情未必能夠共存,Maggie心中可有矛盾﹖「我不喜歡計劃,我個人鍾意跟緣份走,所以我好享受自己忙的日子。你不會知道哪日會遇到人﹖其實待在家中更遇不到。可能今日在場內工作,讓我遇到一個男人幾好,大家可以傾多數句也不定,這種事情每一日也可以發生﹗我是一個浪漫主義者,我覺得做人就是這樣。」Maggie這個觀念,不就解釋了她與玉寶錶合作,在緣份的安排下,讓她與玉寶錶行政總裁Guillaume Brochard發展嗎﹖

偉仔鍾意食鮑魚

Maggie早前與梁朝偉歎十八頭鮑魚時被傳媒揭發,結果數天後就有偉仔與嘉玲歎十四頭鮑魚的報道。偉仔這個行徑,不難令人懷疑是一個「補鑊」行動。Maggie聽後很淡然地說﹕「是你們這樣想吧﹗可能偉仔根本很喜歡食鮑魚,他約我吃飯,問我吃鮑魚好不好,我答『好呀』,就去吃囉﹗可能隔幾天,他與嘉玲吃飯,又好想吃鮑魚,那又吃啦﹗我覺得就是這麼簡單。是傳媒自己想,其實有什麼『鑊』要補呢﹖」

早前內地傳媒問過偉仔,若果全世界只可以讓他救一個最愛的女人,他會選擇救誰,結果他只說了「很難受」而沒有作出選擇。Maggie聽後笑說﹕「他的性格是這樣。(你指他不愛選擇﹖)我不可以替他回答,我很怕答錯。我還以為他一定揀他媽媽,因為他真的好錫媽咪。若果問我救哪一個,我要到那一剎才會知,現在真的幻想不到﹔去到那一剎,我的直覺最強,去到那一刻就會知道。」

感激嘉玲明白事理

Maggie坦言,她與偉仔是一對很了解、談得來的好朋友,大家在對事情的看法上、喜歡的東西,甚至拍戲的類型也很相似,究竟兩個相交相知的人,有否擦出過火花﹖「拍戲時,大家要投入演戲,始終要有幻想,我承認是有過火花,但工作以外,真是沒有﹗若果是有,現在也在拍拖吧﹗(不是相逢恨晚timing不夾嗎﹖)我覺得沒有就是沒有,我性格就是這樣,不會因為似有少少又似無,但最後因為大家有另一半就算數,過兩年先來過啦﹗我不是這種人,我直覺是當時有就即刻來,不會話過五年後才來,至少我未試過。」

Maggie與偉仔的名字,多次被傳媒拉在一起,不論是真還是假,對嘉玲來說也必定很難受。所以,Maggie衷心地說﹕「我真的很感激她。雖然我很少見到她,但有時從同事口中得知,我聽到她沒有憎恨我,她真是一個明白事理的人。我覺得很多女人或多或少也會給這些事情影響到,即使不是真的﹔嘉玲一定會知是真是假,她一定會知道男朋友的行蹤。因為與一個人一起,又不是三個月才見一次,怎會忍受到呢﹖若果是經常見,怎會不知道呢﹖男朋友與第二個女人『有』,她一定會知,她沒有受到這些事情影響,真是很難得也很好彩﹗otherwise,我不知怎樣面對她﹗我與她仍然是朋友,只是大家忙而少聯絡。」

雖然嘉玲明白事理,但Maggie又可有想過,為了嘉玲的感受,而與偉仔避忌點﹖Maggie瞪大眼睛說﹕「點解要避忌﹖那時傳我和梁家輝,家輝話不如避忌點,我立即和他翻臉﹗若果是因為這些報道而要失去我這個朋友,OK﹗原來我和他的友誼比不起這些無聊新聞,就失去我這個朋友吧﹗反正我也不會打電話給他。後來他想清楚,才發覺很難得找到一個談得來的朋友,為何要避忌﹖現在我與他、他的太太和小朋友也很close,時間可以證明一切。你們可以繼續不相信,但我又可以怎樣﹖

「其實嘉玲也沒有避忌,我和她見面時有傾有講,我相信她知道我與偉仔『無』,『有』都不會睬我啦﹗就是這樣,嘉玲『無』,偉仔『無』,我又『無』,是否我們三個明白就最緊要呢﹖」其實Maggie與偉仔無論性格和思想也很合得來,但只可以停在這一步,不可以再發展,有否感到可惜呢﹖Maggie有點憎地說﹕「點解可惜呢﹖我跟阿Ray(髮型師)好夾,好可惜,我不可以跟他,有什麼可惜呢﹖除非你的心裏經常想這樣事情,才有可惜吧﹗我對那個人沒有這個思想和想法,只覺得可以有這麼多不同類型的朋友是很榮幸的事,有什麼好可惜﹖」

對於好友張國榮離世、梅艷芳患上子宮頸癌,Maggie除了感到痛心和流淚外,還啟發了她,便是珍惜自己關心的人。「人活得久,一定會經歷到朋友生離死別的事情,這是我看到的事情。我更加珍惜機會,多點見我關心的人,所以我更加不會因為傳媒寫什麼,就不見偉仔。我不會因為避忌而五年不見,怎知五年後發生什麼事﹖他死又或者我死呢﹖」Maggie說罷,知道自己說錯話,立刻以手指碰碰牆,笑笑口說﹕「真的要touchwood講句。」最後,她也衷心地表示,希望好友梅艷芳要多點錫自己,不要讓自己捱得太辛苦。

鄭兆良為張曼玉束腰

為慶祝全新Midnight腕錶系列面世,玉寶錶找來時裝設計師鄭兆良設計了十二套獨一無二的Haute Couture,與Midnight全新腕錶互相輝映、閃閃生輝。張曼玉以Ebel國際代言人身份出席晚宴,除了帶了一隻全球限量發行五十隻,價值三十萬八千元的鑽石腕錶外,更於晚宴時穿上由鄭兆良替她設計的晚裝,性感又有型。

鄭兆良笑說,他與Maggie也合作了好幾次,今次讓她來個大突破,更把Maggie纖腰束成二十一吋,讓她美好身段盡現。Barney大讚Maggie說﹕「她的figure真的好正,又平易近人,合作得好開心。」

公主配總統 各有另一半

雖然,張曼玉在第一齣電視劇《新紮師兄》便與梁朝偉合作,二人傳出緋聞則始於○○年合作王家衛的作品《花樣年華》。不過,當時除了偉仔身邊有位多年女友劉嘉玲外,張曼玉亦有位法籍丈夫阿薩亞斯在身旁,二人的感情只是像其他炒作新聞一樣──冷卻了。

張曼玉和梁朝偉也是王家衛旗下的合約藝人,二人在公司均有花名,女的叫公主、男的叫President(總統),雖然王家衛的電影產量不多,但由於二人在內地甚具知名度,因此內地有很多廣告商出高價也要找他們拍廣告,二人合作無間,而梁朝偉也承認與張曼玉是無所不談的交心好友。

○二年,張曼玉宣布與丈夫離婚,雖然她堅稱梁朝偉不是第三者,但這段像霧又像花的感情,又開始成為大家茶餘飯後的「甜品」﹗

知心友無所不談

其實,自從與偉仔拍電影《英雄》,二人在大漠生活了兩個月後,緋聞亦愈炒愈熱。面對與偉仔的緋聞,在○二年九月時,張曼玉曾公開自己的愛情觀﹕「當我再遇到一個令我心動的人,我會跟自己說『去吧﹗』」

十二月,二人為了《英雄》的宣傳北上,亦開始公開稱讚對方,張曼玉在一份月刊的訪問中說﹕「如果我們認識時都未有另一半,或者會成真(情侶),只可惜是timing問題。」而她亦直指偉仔在她的生命中,除了有默契外,還多一份關心﹔至於偉仔亦不諱言,每逢遇到不開心時,都會找張曼玉傾心事。

於是,這對知心好朋友無論一齊打桌球、深夜遊車河、齊齊吃十八頭鮑魚……每次的「二人行」也成為各大報章的頭條,亦為這段撲朔迷離的感情添上破折號﹗

新情人為瑪姬動容

張曼玉的最新情人──今年三十七歲的Guillaume Brochard為已婚人士,育有兩名子女。八八年他在巴黎政治學院完成市場學碩士。雖然法國規定男士需服兵役十八個月,但他首份工作便被派往中國,在Peugeot附屬公司JTC SYSYTEM出任營業代表,最後因為八九年「天安門事件」而中斷職務回國,之後繼續其營銷生涯。

其後,Guillaume Brochard加入TAG Heuer負責東南亞業務,並首次接觸鐘錶業。直至九八年,TAG Heuer在香港成立子公司時,擢升他為總裁,負責北亞業務。九九年,LVMH決定發展鐘錶部門,而Guillaume Brochard在二○○○年二月答允出任玉寶錶的總裁。○一年春天,Guillaume正式成為玉寶錶的行政總裁。

而Maggie能夠成為玉寶錶的代言人,原來是Guillaume Brochard親自出馬邀請,他說看罷Maggie的電影驚為天人,對她留下深刻印象,於是邀請她做代言人。他對Maggie的仰慕之情實在表露無遺,因為他說過無人能夠對Maggie這位天才橫溢的女星而不動容,而且十分欣賞她那種與生俱來的自信及毫不造作的雅氣。他曾說為了親自約張曼玉面談,足足等了兩年。

Source: MingPao Weekly 1819 (http://www.mingpaoweekly.com/htm/1819/ba001.htm)

Last edited by Info on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
francisc4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject:

hi Info,
could u please translate this to english please?
thanks.. Smile

Cisca
Info

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject:

The article is quite long, let me translate the part relevant to Tony. The article dated back to 2003, hence some of the information are superseded by events.

==========
Earlier Maggie was found to have abalones with Tony. A few days later, Tony was found to visit the same restaurant to have abalones with Carina. Some said Tony needed to compensate Carina. Maggie responded, "This is media's imagination only. Maybe Tony likes to eat abalones a lot. He invited me out, and asked if I like to have abalones. I said yes, and we went. Maybe a few days later, he dined with Carina, and wanna to have abalones again, then he visited the restaurant again. I think it is that simple, I can't see anything that have to be compensated. It's all media's illusion."

Earlier, Mainland media asked Tony if he can only save one woman in the world, who would he save. He only said this is sad, but did not answer directly. Maggie smiled and said, "This is typical Tony, his character is like this. (Reporter: You mean he doesn't like to choose?) I can't answer for him, I am afraid I will give the wrong answer. I would think he would choose his mom, cos he loves his mom so much. If you ask me, I would say I can only answer that question on the spot. My instinct will tell me. I really cannot imagine now."

Thanks Carina for being so understanding

Maggie revealed that she and Tony are close friends, they understand each other well, have similar thinkings and tastes, even the kind of movies they work on are similar. When asked whether they ever have chemistry, Maggie said, "when we were acting in a movie, we needed to imagine, I admitted we did have chemistry. But outside work, there is no chemistry. If there is chemistry, we should be dating right now. (Do you think the two of you met at the wrong timing?) My character is very direct, if we have the feeling, then we would already started. There is nothing like got the feeling, but did not start cos we have another half, and wait for a few years later. I am not that kind of person. If my instinct tells me we have the chemistry, I will start immediately, I won't wait until 5 years later. At least this never happened to me."

Maggie and Tony's names often linked together, Carina should be affected no matter those media reports are true or not. Maggie said, "I really thank Carina. Although I seldom meet with her, sometimes I learned from colleagues that Carina doesn't hate me. She is really an understanding person. I think woman would somehow be affected by such rumours even though they were not true. Carina must know whether they were true or not. She must know her boyfriend's feeling. If you are dating someone, you can sense if your boyfriend is having an affair with another woman. Lucky she has not been affected by the rumours, otherwise, I don't know how to face her. We are friends, though we seldom contact each other as both of us are very busy.

Although Carina can understand, has Maggie ever thought about not meeting Tony to avoid the gossips? Maggie responded, "Why do I need to avoid? Earlier, there was rumour about me and Leung Kar Fai, and Kar Fai said we better avoided meeting each other. I reacted strongly! I told him if he chose to lose me as his friend cos of those rumours, I am fine. I would think our friendship is less valuable than those rumours, so let me lose this friend. He later realised that it is very difficult to find a close friend. Now I am very close to him, his wife and his daughters. Time can prove everything. You can choose not to believe, but what can I do?"

"Both Carina and myself are fine, we talk when we met. I believe she knows Tony and I have nothing to hide. If there is anything, she will not talk to me! It's that simple - both Carina, Tony, and myself know there is nothing going on. I think it is most important that the three of us understand each other." Do you feel disappointed that you cannot develop further with Tony, given that both your characters and thinkings are so matched? "I don't think so. I don't have that aspiration, so I won't feel disappointed. I treasured him as a good friend."

With good friends like Leslie Cheung and Anita Mui passed away, Maggie felt sad. The incidents also inspired her to treasure the people she cares. "Right now, I would treasure every opportunity to meet with the people I care, that's why I won't avoid to meet with Tony because of the rumours. I would not choose not to meet him for 5 years just to prove there is nothing between us. Who knows what would happen in 5 years? Maybe he died or I died?" Noting her slip of tongue, she immediately touched the wall and said, "oh touchwood!".

Princess vs President

Maggie collaborated with Tony in her first TV series <Police Cadet 84>, but the rumours of their affairs only started in 2000 after they worked together in <ITMFL>. At that time, Maggie was married, and Tony has Carina, hence, not much news can be developed.

Both Tony and Maggie are managed by WKW's Jetone, and their nicknames in Jetone are "President" and "Princess" respectively. Although they do not have many chances to work together, many Chinese companies are willing to pay high price to have the two to feature in advertisements. They worked closely, and Tony also admitted that Maggie is a very close friend whom he can talk to freely.

In 2002, Maggie announced her divorce. Although she insisted it was not related to Tony, the rumours heated up again.

After working together in <Hero>, and spending months in the desert together, the rumours get hotter and hotter. In Sept 2002, Maggie disclosed that "if I met someone I like, I will tell myself to go ahead!"

In Dec 2002, they started their promotion of <Hero>, and travelled together a lot. They highly commended each other. In an interview, Maggie said, "if we didn't have another half at the time we met, it may come true, it's just the problem of timing." She also admitted that Tony has a position in her life - besides being a good working partner, they also care each other. Tony also admitted that he would talk to Maggie if he is upset.

So, each time this pair of good friends hang out together, no matter playing snooker, driving around in the middle of the night, having abalones...it will become headlines in entertainment news.
francisc4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject:

Hi Info, thanks a lot. Very Happy

Cisca
katwoman64

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject:

Beware
This is my only shot at gossip.
"... Maggie Cheung and Tony Leung claim that they are not involved. A lot of people doesn't believe it. Gossip rags thrive on it..."
Maggie and Tony are just one of the many cinema couples who has great chemistry on screen and goes separate ways after and before shooting. I'll try to put together two and two:
Tony described more than once Maggie as a quicksilver personality. Fact.
Tony affirmed more than once that Carina is "strong on the outside and fragile on the inside". Fact.
Tacheshi Kaneshiro and other colleagues and directors described Tony as "very stable". Fact.
Maggie described herself as a very independent and determinated woman. Fact.
Tony said times and again that in between shooting he likes silent, white snowy slopes, where, like on a white sheet of paper, he can rewrite his own personality and get rid of the character. Fact.
Now, Agatha Christie said that "one fact is one fact, two facts are two facts, three facts are a lead".
Conclusions:
Carina finds in Tony the right answer to her fragility.
Maggie would be bored in a short time with Tony.
Tony would be bothered if someone like Maggie messed up his life.
Tony feels himself needed when with Carina. Maybe it can seem politically uncorrect, but couples generally work this way.
Tony is Carina's rock, Carina is Tony's butterfly.
So, this is a sensible explanation to say that what Tony and Maggie claim is the truth.
Bye
Kat
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject:

Deat Kat

One more evidence : You have a good head on your shoulders and your razorsharp conclusion (like Agatha Christie´s) is my conviction too.

Such gossip from yellow press makes me brooding over and doubt on common sense.
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Ciao Helga,
all the "facts" are part of several interviews (that all the members of this forum have read) released around and about different films, so they are also years apart one from another. They are all quite constant in their contents, and a well desk built lie can't be so perfectly mantained in such long period of time.
I just thought that the "Agatha Christie quote" was a fun narrative device.
Nothing more.
Honestly, everybody here knows that gossip papers were created from God to wrap the fish.
A hug and a kiss
I love to feel appreciated
Mimma
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: