TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Now I know you are human, after all

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Now I know you are human, after all

Well, Tony, I finally saw a bit of the real you last night. (Don't worry, you were fully clothed!) I was watching the Sound of Colors and caught the bloopers reel. I don't understand Chinese so I don't know exactly what you said, but I thought it was hysterical that when you flubbed your lines, they had to bleep you. Hooray, you are just like the rest of us and let out the odd curse word when you are exasperated. I was really beginning to wonder if you were absolutely perfect in every way. Smile Now I just like you more than ever because I have proof that you are human after all. Isn't life a f**ing riot!

Marie
news

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject:

I like your honest and straightforward message to Tony. If you read some of his old articles/interviews, Tony conveys a lot of realness and traits that normal human being has(say). If you want to see how he behaves in a normal setting- not in an acting setting-- then when he returns to the US, try to meet him if you can.

Seeing Tony in person would give you a chance to know him beyond an actor. You will feel that this person is as real as he gets when you're actually sitting on the same table and just watch his body language sometimes--it says more than many words--which he doesn't talk as much as you'd like him to ever! LoL

Don’t you just love behind the scenes materials…..
Marie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject:

Hi News,

I would love to meet Tony someday (soon?) here in the US. It sounds like I would not be disappointed in meeting the man beyond the actor. Authenticity matters very much to me. I like it when people can be themselves with me, while being honest with themselves. In the entertainment industry, even more than in the "real" world, honesty and authenticity can be rare qualities. I take you at your word that Tony is such an authentic individual. With expressive eyes like his, maybe there is less need for words. He has other ways to say what he is thinking and feeling. On many occasions I have experienced the power of direct non-verbal communication, which can be more powerful than any words. If you are attuned to them, the heart and soul of another person can speak louder than any voice.

Marie
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: