TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Promotion in US for Lust, Caution?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qqshao

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject:

very excited to know the news!!

But now I am in the airprot of LA. My flight back to NY is delayed. I hope I could arrive home today.

CHEERS
news

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject:

Hi everyone-

If Tony's schedule permits him to have a chat with us, you will receive the meeting details from me by email. Info cannot attend the meeting; I am waiting to hear from Sandy.

Summertime, QQshao, Su Li Zhen, & Kaya- Info has already forwarded your contacts to me.

Anyone who is interested in seeing Tony, please send me your contacts via private message.

Let's keep our fingers crossed guys!! Smile
fung

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject:

So great to hear that you gals in NYC may have a chance to meet Waizai in person!!!

It's the 2nd time he has such gathering in NYC!!! Enjoy your time w/ him and do remember to share w/ all of us here afterwards!!!

Gd Luck!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Same as fung, I hope you all have a chance to meet Tony and have a great time. Please let us know about it later.
news

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject:

Pungyo, sorry, I missed you earlier. She is available to see Tony also.
news

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject:

Hi All-

We have not heard from Tony whether he is free to meet us or not. The wait continue...
linda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Thanks news, Info and everyone for keeping us updated! I was hoping to make it to NY if I could find out more information but its too late for me now
as I have family and work commitments Sad

For those in NY I hope you will get the chance to meet Tony!
Please let us know how it goes...
qqshao

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject:

thanks news for keeping us updating.

Tonight will be tony's last night in NYC. Anyway, wish him have fun
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Tony update

Unfortunately, due to his busy schedule, Tony wasn't able to make contact with News. Today is his last day in NYC.

I have been talking to News over the phone for the past few days. We are hoping Tony might get some free time in between to meet with the fans. But it didn't work out this way.

We are hopeful that there might be a chance next time when he stops by the states. Sorry about getting everyone's hope up...

I am sure we all will meet with him one of these days... Persistence is the key (maybe a little luck would do the trick too!)
Pungyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Not this time...

That's OK. Next time! Cool

-K

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: re: Not this time...

I was terribly disappointed, sad and upset that I did not even catch a glimpse of him! All I wanted was just five minutes of his time. And to think, I was probably less than five-ten minutes away from his hotel. Sigh my heart is broke (what a drama queen!). C'est la vie...

I really do hope he comes back to the States soon. It would be such a thrill to meet him.

Funny thing though, today, whilst walking around SoHo, I nearly bumped into Clive Owen. I didn't have the gall to ask for a photo or autograph of him!

Big cheers to Sandy, Info, News for keeping us in the loop!
Marie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: re: Not this time...

Quote:
I was terribly disappointed, sad and upset that I did not even catch a glimpse of him! All I wanted was just five minutes of his time. And to think, I was probably less than five-ten minutes away from his hotel. Sigh my heart is broke (what a drama queen!). C'est la vie...

Well, Kaya, we can still have Tony in our dreams, can't we. Not meeting him helps preserve the mystery a bit longer. I've been watching Happy Together again over the course of the past several days, and I must say I have been having the strangest dreams--with Leslie and Tony, and, last night, strangest of all, Wong Kar-Wei and Chris Doyle. It was like they were reshooting key scenes of the film, and I was doing something as part of the production crew. When I woke up this morning, for a minute I really did think I was still on the set. It took several seconds before I realized THAT was the dream and this was the dreary (getting up for work) reality. Sometimes I get images from films burned into my brain and I can't get rid of them. There is the scene from Happy Together where Tony and Leslie are up on the roof in the hot sun and Leslie comes over to Tony and pours water on his shoulder and then kisses it off Tony's neck. It gives me shivers every time I see it. It's scenes like that which can haunt my dreams.

Marie
kaya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: re: Not this time...

Quote:
Well, Kaya, we can still have Tony in our dreams, can't we. Not meeting him helps preserve the mystery a bit longer.

Indeed... Very Happy [/quote]
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: