TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

2012 - The Silent War
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: 2012 - The Silent War

Various web blog sites reporting Tony is seen in shanghai in the past few days. He started working on Windseeker.

Last edited by yitian on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject:

I wondered when that project would get underway! So it's begun. The synopsis sounds interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: "Windseeker" News

So I guess it IS "Windseeker" next. (?)

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2011/09/201101001-tony-leung-chiu-wai-wears.html

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011

[2011.0.10.01] TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI WEARS CONTACT FOR NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Tony Leung Chiu Wai after completing THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI) flew to Shanghai for the Alan Mak Siu Fai and Felix Chong Man Keung directed new film WIND SEEKER (TING FUNG JEH)'s costume fitting and preparing for the official shoot in a few days. Wai Jai this time will play a 50s special agent who due to visual impairment had sharp hearing and other abilities. He and female lead Zhou Xun will have a complicated relationship.

Wai Jai earlier at the costume fitting studied the eye make up with Mak Siu Fai. He accepted the suggestion without any hesitation and put on special white contact lenses. Mak Siu Fai was rather touched. "He has never worn contact lenses and expected them to be tough. His electrifying eyes are well known. What am I going to do if something happens to them. In the film he also has a surgery scene that returns his sight. Right now we are still studying how to shoot it. (Did you buy insurance for him?) The film company will take care of that."

Mak Siu Fai honestly said that after enjoying the Emperor Motion Picture THE MESSAGE he was very interested in spy films. Coincidentally this time a film company bought the rights to THE MESSAGE novelist Mai Jia's other book DECRYPT and approached him to collaborate. Aside from Wai Jai and Zhou Xun, Mainland actor Wang Xuebing who rose due to the television series CHERISH OUR LOVE FOREVER will also join the cast. The production has been slated to complete before Christmas.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject:

Very interesting news Smile - Thank you Jamaica !
hamberger362

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject:

Thank you so much for the news. Jamaica Very Happy
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject:

It just popped up in my inbox, via Google Alerts, but you're most welcome. I'm very curious, and excited, to see how the film turns out! (I hope he is done with "The Grandmasters," but from what little we know, I don't hardly see how he could be, unless he finished filming his scenes over the last five or six weeks, when things were fairly quiet around here.)

BTW, I love that second picture of him on this thread. It's so sweet. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 am    Post subject:

Is this new poster?

The word is that Tony need to put a white color contact lens into his beautiful eye. Sad

Please take care!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject:

Thanks, nancix! The design's emphasis on Tony's ear is very clever!

Sounds like they'll keep careful watch of how Tony's eyes react to the contacts, but I do hope Tony will speak up, if they don't feel right, just to be on the safe side.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Jamaica for the news in English and nancix for the poster. I like this one better but somehow couldn't get it posted. Guess the link was bad. Current news is shooting of Windseeker will start in just few days and it is scheduled for releasing nest summer. Hope The Grandmasters will be released next year too.
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject:

Today's photo - one of Tony's character designs in Windseeker. Do you see that 2 people on his right hand side in total shock? Haha. Laughing He still looks handsome without showing his electrifying eyes.
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject:

That is a very intriguing poster. The poster and the plot are very Hitchcockish.

Thanks Nancix.
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject:

More photos.
Zeefje

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject:

Thank you Ytian for these nice pics....

regards,

Zeefje
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Thank you Nancix and Yitian !
......for sharing the nice "Windseeker"- pics with us Smile .....and keeping us informed Applause

Helga
Jamaica

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Woo! Nifty fifties duds! Thanks Yitian, once again! Very Happy
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: