TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

2012 - The Great Magician
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject:

Thank you so much for sharing the Cantonese version.

Tony's real voice...Our Great Magician... Very Happy

Hold my faith, And my dreams will come true eventually!!

Watching 'The Great Magician, The WindSeeker And The Grandmasters...
Jamaica

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Hamberger! Now the trailer is no longer a mystery. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject:

Thanks Info for the news.
I found few more photos:

And a video:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIxMjc1ODgw.html

BEST OF ALL, Tony revealed at the press conference that he's going to sing the main theme song with Zhou Xun, the lead actress.
Dancing
hamberger362

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject:

Thank you so much for sharing the pics and video. yitian Very Happy
I found this clip "behind the scene of The great magician".

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIxMjYzNjg0.html
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject:

Thank you very very much for the latest pics and links dear Info, Yitian and Ham !!!!

Hurrrray !!! Tony singing again - in duet - the main theme of "The Great Magician" Thank you Tony !!!!!! cheers
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject:

Wow thanks hamberger.
Hard working Tony and Sean finished their final shooting at 4 AM. salute
anny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Dear yitian and hamberger
Thank you so much for sharing.

And I found the full version video which they exchanged with Funan University students lastnight.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIxMzcwODI0.html

( but it is only Chinese and without subtitles.)

They were relax and enjoyed.
Info

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject:

偉仔電暈周迅閆妮

梁朝偉拍攝電影《大魔術師》苦練了50多個魔術在戲中大展身手,他跟演軍閥的劉青雲爭女仔勝一籌。有場戲偉仔要取悅青雲的姨太太,即場變出名貴珠寶;閆妮演三姨太,她稱拍攝時感覺興奮,看覑偉仔一對眼睛像在對你說話似的,他一雙手又在變魔術。看覑他一臉帥氣,誰會理會他變出來的是什麼。

偉仔除魔術秘技,舞藝同樣引人入勝。周迅跟偉仔跳舞時被他電暈,她稱想不到偉仔舞藝高強,透過眼神與動作帶她入戲。她說深深明白為何偉仔獲女觀眾歡迎,他表演魔術時一臉帥氣,跳舞時又情深令人神魂顛倒。劉青雲演大軍閥有7個老婆,他穿軍服騎在坦克車上很霸氣,笑言一架坦克也裝唔晒他的老婆。

記者﹕唐嘉晞

Last edited by Info on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Thanks anny and Info for the updates. Smile

I'm not sure what this photo is about, but it looks nice.
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Heartily Thanks to our busy ""treasure-seekers".... Anny, Info and Yitian Very Happy
yitian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject:

More stills. Smile

Last edited by yitian on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject:

Wow! Thanks, ladies, for all the wonderful treats you've found, and shared with us, over the last week! Tony looks so debonaire!

I wonder why the change in release date, though? The papers made a big deal about it being released Christmas Day, to compete with Zhang Yimou's new movie, or was that date meant for Mainland China, rather then HK? The date doesn't really matter, but I hope the change isn't because the movie hasn't turned out to be as good as anticipated. Sad (As long as Tony's in it, though, I'm happy.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject:

I found an English translation related to the notes posted by Info above.

http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/tony-leung-chiu-wai-puts-zhou-xun-under.html

Tony Leung Chiu Wai Puts Zhou Xun Under His Spell
Two great Best Actors Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Lau Ching Wan and Best Actress Zhou Xun starred THE GREAT MAGICIAN (DAI MOR SHOOK SI) will be released next year. Playing the Great Magician Wai Jai in the film performed over 50 magic tricks. In one scene he in order to please all the mistresses in Ching Wan's home made jewelry appear. For the effect to be smoother, he at home and on the set kept studied with magic instructor Jiang Daohai. His shocking skills and the glittering jewelry made noise with the ladies.

Aside from magic, Wai Jai also had to dance. In the film he who had feelings for Zhou Xun received the chance to dance hand in hand with the beauty from the warlord Ching Wan. Working with Wai Jai for the first time Zhou Xun did not expect him to be a strong dancer. She said, "During the magic performance he was handsome, but when he danced he was loving. Who wouldn't fall under his spell!" Ching Wan in the film had seven wives. He joked, "Even a tank couldn't carry so many."

Source: Takungpao, Singtao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Also, an English Report on Tony's Visit at China's Elite University - Fudan University:

http://www.hkgossip.com/2011/11/2011-11-12-LAU-CHING-WAN-REVEALS-LEARNING-FROM-TONY-LEUNG-CHIU-WAI/

[2011.11.12] LAU CHING WAN REVEALS LEARNING FROM TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

THE GREAT MAGICIAN (DAI MOR SHOOK SI) will be released next year. On November 10th, director Derek Yee Tung Sing, Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Lau Ching Wan attended a DREAMS COME TRUE exchange with 1,000 students at the Shanghai Fudan University. With the student’s various strange questions, the trio often answered with humor. When asked how they would face the upcoming November 11 2011 “bachelor festival”, Lau Ching Wan said, “If you like someone you should dare to say it, if you have a dream you have to dare to chase it!”

Ching Wan said that becoming an actor was hard for him to imagine. He said, “When I was little I dreamt about all kinds of characters. When I saw astronauts I wanted to become an astronaut, when I saw a scientist I wanted to become a scientist. Becoming an actor was somewhat surprising to me. Although in the first few years the acting was very rotten, as long as you are willing to work hard you definitely will reap the rewards.” He even joked that back then he watched many Tony Leung Chiu Wai’s film to “learn from” him. When lonely, Wai Jai enjoyed being alone while Ching Wan loved walking his dog. When Wai Jai was asked whether she would fall for his co-star, Wai Jai calmly answered, “As soon as the movie is done I have to come out. Nothing is absolutely though, more or less. Think about it!”
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject:

Tony and Sean initially had a fighting scene using swords. However, Sean accidentally broke his sword and had to use another weapon instead. Sean joked: this fight was Broken Sword (Tony's character in Hero) vs. broken sword. Very amusing...... Very Happy

From mingpao.com
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: