TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

30 Sept 2009 Tony attended <Taking Woodstock> Premier

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: 30 Sept 2009 Tony attended <Taking Woodstock> Premier

Video: http://tv.on.cc/index.html?s=4&ss=4&i=OEN090930-3555-103M-1622&d=1254391289

李安期待睇偉仔演葉問

李安執導的電影《胡士托風波》前晚在香港舉行首映禮,早前因準備拍王家衛執導的《一代宗師》、苦練詠春令左手骨折的梁朝偉亦畀面撐場。對於《胡》片在美國的票房欠佳,李安坦言不知原因,也不想深究,反而大讚偉仔是最好的演員,期待他演出的葉問。

李安執導的電影《胡士托風波》前晚在圓方戲院舉行首映禮,林嘉欣、莊思敏、周秀娜、錢嘉樂等出席,跟李安合作過《色,戒》的首映稀客梁朝偉也來捧場,李安一見到偉仔即上前相迎,還來個擁抱,兩個大男人竟雞啄唔斷。不知是否傾談合作大計?偉仔笑言不知可有機會再跟李安合作,因對方拍西片較多。偉仔承認是專程來捧李安場,他說﹕「我和李安早前在康城見過面,該片亦在康城放映了一場,當日因有應酬在身,所以看不到,今晚補番數。」

為新片驕傲 不在意票房

對於《胡士托風波》在美國上映票房欠佳?偉仔說﹕「很難說,對我來言,拍戲享受過程,最緊要開心、過癮,票房和觀眾喜好很難預計,票房好,觀眾鍾意是額外驚喜。」李安直言不想分析《胡》片在美國票房欠佳的原因,他說﹕「我自己覺得這部片好看,我為此片感到驕傲,不知是否吸引力問題影響票房,希望下一部電影可以好一點。」

對於偉仔將演出《一代宗師》?李安稱偉仔演什麼角色都可以,因他是最好的演員,相信他演繹的葉問跟甄子丹飾演的會很不一樣。他說:「我亦非常期待,因有王家衛導演及袁和平擔任動作指導。」

偉仔早前為即將開拍的《一代宗師》苦練詠春不幸受傷、左手骨折,他表示傷勢已康復得七七八八。對於有報道指章子怡飾演偉仔的妻子?偉仔稱不知情,自己未收到有關的消息。章子怡飾演葉問太太是否適合?他說﹕「不可以說適不適合,不同人去演都有不同效果。」

再與章子怡合作未定案

李安昨日出席大學講座,他以幽默方式與學生對話,贏得不少掌聲。及後他在後台接受訪問時透露前晚的首映反應很好,比在美國時更好。問到是否會與章子怡再合作?他謂目前未有定案,不過雙方一直有保持聯絡。問李安可有了解對方近日的感情狀?是否與男友感情生變?他稱自己沒過問對方感情事,笑言現在的章子怡每次出現都打扮得漂漂亮亮,和以往認識的感覺不一樣。

+++

Ang Lee Looks Forward to Tony Leung's Yip Man

Ang Lee's 'Taking Woodstock' screened in Hong Kong for the first time the day before yesterday. Attendees at the premiere included Tony Leung, who had earlier broken his left arm practicing Wing Chun while preparing to film Wong Kar Wai's 'The Grand Master'. As for his thoughts on the disappointing box office results for his film, Ang Lee says he doesn't have an answer for it and doesn't find it necessary to look for one either. Instead, he greatly praised Tony as an actor and looks forward to his portrayal of Yip Man.

Ang Lee's 'Taking Woodstock' screened the night before yesterday at The Grand Cinema. Karena Lam, Jacqueline Chong, Chrissie Chow and Chin Ka Lok attended the screening. As well, Tony Leung, who had collaborated with Ang Lee in 'Lust, Caution' also came to the screening. When Ang Lee saw Tony, he immediately approached him and gave him a hug. The two conversed with each other quite animately. Were they talking about plans for another collaboration? Tony laughs saying he doesn't know the chances of working with him in the future, as Ang Lee has been concentrating on Western (Hollywood) films. Tony admits that he came to the screening to support Ang Lee. He says: "I met Ang Lee back during the Cannes Festival. The movie played at there, but I had other committments that day so I couldn't attend. Tonight will hopefully make up for it."

Proud of New Film, Not Worrying About the Box Office Results

As for failing to achieve ideal ratings at the box office? Tony says: "It's hard to say. For me, making a movie is all about enjoying the process. The most important thing is being happy and excited about the movie itself. The box office results and the audiences' reception is hard to predict. If it does well at the box office and the audience enjoys it, then that's really a bonus." Ang Lee says he doesn't feel the need to inquire as to why the movie failed at the box office. He says that: "I personally think the film is very good and I'm proud of this film. I don't know if it lack the spark to captivate the audience. I hope my next movie will be better."

How about Tony acting in 'The Grand Master'? Ang Lee says Tony has the ability to play any role because he's the best actor out there. He believes Tony's Yip Man will be different from Donnie Yen's version. He says: "I'm looking forward to it, especially because Wong Kar Wai is directing the movie and Yuen Woo Ping is in charge of the martial arts choreography."

As for Tony who broke his left arm while preparing to film 'The Grand Master', he says that his injury has almost completely healed. What about the reports that Zhang Ziyi will be playing the role of his wife? Tony says he doesn't know as he hasn't received any news on that front. Is she suitable for the role of Yip Man's wife? Tony says: "It's not really about whether she's suitable or not. Different people in the role will produce different results."

No Plans in the Works to Collaborate with Zhang Ziyi Again

Ang Lee attended a lecture yesterday at a university campus. He was very humourous with his talk and earned a huge round of applause from the students. Later backstage he accepted an interview and revealed that the audiences' reaction at the first screening was quite good, better than in the States. Will he collaborate again with Zhang Ziyi? He says that right now there are no plans, but the two often keep in touch. When asked whether Ang Lee is aware of Zhang Ziyi's current relationship status and of whether or not her relationship with her boyfriend has changed? Ang Lee says that he has never asked her about her relationship. He laughs saying that every time his sees her out in public she is dressed very elegantly and has become quite sophisticated. It's very different than what he remembered when they met for the first time.

Source: Mingpao

(Thanks sparkles_n15 for translation)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: