TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

Can you tell a reason that you like Tony Leung?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: reasons why i like tony

His good looks get your attention first as he's one handsome guy, but soon you realise there's more to him.

He is creatively versatile giving believable performances in any film category be it drama romance or comedy.

His ability to immerse himself totally into character - IS AMAZING - He becomes that person but more important makes the audience believe his transformation - we forget it's tony leung - not all actors have this talent.

He is a chameleon every performance so different. Always willing to push himself further for the sake of his art and new challenges.Especially in Lust Caution,he even appeared years older not by use of makeup just with sheer acting ability using every ounce of energy.

His eyes and facial movements are able to express so many emotions pain, anger,bewilderment etc etc dialogue not necessary.

His smile - depending on the character can express happiness or break your heart with it's sadness.

His voice - i love it - it's such a crime when he's dubbed in his films.

From watching and reading his interviews in the media i feel that tony is an intelligent articulate well read man who is humble and appreciative. Especially to his fans as seen in this forum. He takes time to answer and communicate with as many as possible.

In private he loves and cares for his family making time for everyone when possible. I admire him not only for his talent but because he's become who he wants to be - with a loving partner. Who seems to be a beautiful person in her own right . Supportive of each other giving the space and freedom needed when pursuing careers .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject:

attractive (especially his eyes), sexy, prince charming
susan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject:

I remembered the first I noted him.
It's a picture on the newspaper.
He smiled like a nice person and then I fell in.
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject:

This topic is quite old..but just for the record...

I am a fan because of his impeccable artistry and incandescent screen presence.
There are many good actors out there, but most of them "play" roles, if not themselves, in movies.
In his films, TL does not play the character; he IS that character.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: