TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

20 Dec 2011 <The Silent War> Press Conference in SH

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: 20 Dec 2011 <The Silent War> Press Conference in SH

<Windseeker> Poster

<Windseeker> finished shooting yesterday and held a press conference today.

A little story behind the shooting of the poster. He said he couldn't remember when and where the photo was taken. He only remembered he had diarrhea on the day. During the shooting, after walking elegantly for a few steps, he had to rush to throw up on the side. He jokingly complained that the directors were inhuman.

Tony's role became blind due to an accident when he was young, yet he possesses super hearing power. Because of his talent, he was recruited by Zhou Xun to serve as a spy in the secret agency.

The movie is planned to be released in summer 2012.

《听风者》上海关机 梁朝伟演盲人卧底

www.fjsen.com 2011-12-20 19:40 尤优 来源:新浪娱乐

新浪娱乐讯 12月20日,谍战传奇巨制《听风者》在上海举行关机发布会,导演麦兆辉、庄文强携主演梁朝伟、周迅、范晓萱、王学兵出席,会上发布该片的首款概念海报,采访时梁朝伟表示这次出演盲人听风者很有难度。

《无间道》《窃听风云》之后 麦兆辉庄文强挥剑新谍战

从十年前的《无间道》系列开始,到《窃听风云》系列,麦兆辉和庄文强联手创作了多部经典的悬疑谍战大片,在此领域树立了首屈一指的地位,尤其是今年的《窃听风云2》在内地豪取超2亿的票房,为《听风者》打开了无限的想象空间。

麦庄两位导演在发布会上透露,《听风者》的故事背景发生在国内战幔绷张、敌我犬牙交错的50年代,攸关国势命途的神秘机关“701”陷入空前危机,扭转局面的,居然是一来自民间的默默无闻的盲人,因为他,战局陡然扭转,围绕这个奇人展开了一系列惊心动魄的故事。

对梁朝伟和周迅两位主演,导演麦兆辉、庄文强介绍和梁朝伟继《伤城》后就一直在寻找再次合作的机会,这次一拍即合;而第一次拍电影有那么多女人戏,周迅给他们很多惊喜,“拍完真的有点爱上她了,很迷人的一个女人。”

梁朝伟饰演盲人听风者 自称这次最有挑战

梁朝伟在片中饰演了一位具有特异功能的奇人,由于小时候的一场意外,使得双目失明,但是却具备超越常人的听力,面临拯救特情单位“701”的艰难任务。虽说不是第一次出演盲人,但这回要结合卧底和盲人的双重身份梁朝伟坦言有难度,“要装看不见真的很痛苦,平时演戏都习惯用眼睛去演,这次明明是能看得见,要装看不到。有时候会忘记自己看不见,不能用眼神只好用身体语言和镜头的帮助以及一些气氛去表达内心戏,这些是我不习惯的。”周迅则笑言以前是看梁朝伟的电眼,现在只有散光,另外她透露在拍摄海报中那一段两个人走路的场景时,自己不记得他是演盲人,一直拉着他往前走,“眼睛差点被树杈戳到。”

《听风者》不同《风声》 周迅化妆最耗时

同是编剧麦家的作品,周迅表示《听风者》和《风声》有很大不同,“《风声》是在一个房间做了很多事情,《听风者》是在很多房间做很多事,一个在内一个在外。”

发布会现场周迅还“抱怨”自己是全组起床最早的演员,“每天早上四点就起床化妆,所以我就不知道该几点睡觉,我要求了很多次推迟时间,导演很两面派,刚开始要求时就帮我改到六点,过几天又到了四点。”原来周迅在片中的造型最耗时准备,“有时化妆能化到睡着。”

高调进军明年暑期档 发布首款概念海报

《听风者》于今年9月份在上海开机,目前已经结束了所有的拍摄正式杀青。在发布会上,片方宣布影片将于2012年暑期档上映,这也是国内首部高调杀入明年暑期档的超级大片。《听风者》的故事取材于著名作家麦家的谍战小说,导演麦兆辉和庄文强在吸取原著精髓的基础上,注入了很多新鲜的创意,使得影片故事更显扑朔迷离。从原著、题材到导演、演员,重磅出击的《听风者》在各个层面都彰显出王者霸气,正如影片的宣传语所说――“2012,王者听风”。

关机发布会上还发布了首款概念海报,海报中只有两位主演的背影,周迅用雨伞牵着梁朝伟走进密林深处,梁朝伟左手还提着一个大大的箱子,前方则是未知的道路。导演解释说,这象征着一段传奇故事的开始。 (尤优)

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/763521-tony-leung-chiu-wai-calls-playing-blind-hard/

The Alan Mak Siu Fai and Felix Chong Man Keung directed, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Zhou Xun, Mavis Fan Hiu Huen and Wang Xuebing starred WIND SEEKER (TING FUNG JEH) yesterday held a wrap press conference in Shanghai.

Leung Chiu Wai in the film played someone with extrasensory power. Due to a childhood accident he lost his sight but gained exceptional hearing, which came in handy during the intelligence unit 701's tough rescue mission.

Wai Jai said that this film was the most difficult and the most challenging in his career. With his mesmerizing eyes Leung Chiu Wai in the film played the blind Bing. Leung Chiu Wai joked that playing "Blind Bing" was quite a challenge but unfortunately when he shot the scene in the poster he had food poisoning. As soon as he reached the set he began to vomit. After six times the director asked him, "Can you still work?" It was quite an abuse.

Although he played blind before in movies like SOUNDS OF COLOR (DEI HA TEET). Leung Chiu Wai was truly not used to it this time. He said, "Especially when this film was a collaboration with Zhou Xun. In an earlier film I had to watch her performance to react, but this time I was blind and my character couldn't see her. Perhaps I should say, I had to pretend I couldn't see, which was very tough. I was used to express my emotions with my eyes, but this time I had to think of other ways to express the character's emotions like body language and camera assistance. I wasn't used to that. In addition, I had action scenes as soon as the movie started and I was being chased. During the shot I wasn't sure whether my performance worked. At the time I just joined the team. I thought when I walked I didn't walk like someone blind. At the time I thought my mood was quite confused. I always thought my body language performance was very weak."

===========

At the airport
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: