TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

10 Nov 2011 <Great Magician> Press Conf in Shanghai

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: 10 Nov 2011 <Great Magician> Press Conf in Shanghai

Tony, Sean Lau and Derek Yee attended <The Great Magician> Press Conference in Shanghai

《陈辰全明星》:梁朝伟 刘青云·哥俩好

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0YohbTHEY (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZBcx4ppB4&feature=related (Part 2)

Tony Leung and Zhou Xun to Sing The Great Magician Theme Song
Sean Lau Backs Outs at the End
Source: Mingpao

Starring Tony Leung, Sean Lau, Zhou Xun and Alex Fong, the film The Great Magician will be released in Hong Kong January 12. Earlier on, director Derek Yee lead the cast to Shanghai for their first ever Asia press conference, which attracted around 200 reporters. During the press conference, a specially produced clip 'The Happy Hero' was officially released. In the clip, scenes featuring Tony and Sean were shown. Members of the cast, including Paul Chun and Zhou Xun, also recorded their opinions of the lead actors. Everyone greatly praised Tony as a gentle and graceful magician.

Ever since the film The Longest Nite, it has been thirteen years since Tony and Sean have collaborated together. Both of them reminisced their earlier years. As Derek Yee is a very strict director, they had to speak in Mandarin during filming. Tony laughs, "To ensure the correct mouth movements, it was necessary to speak in Mandarin during filming. Aside from filming, we spoke in Mandarin for practice." Sean agrees, "Everyday I would be in my room practicing. I didn't want to lose to him." Tony reveals that the theme song, 'Guess the Lover' was originally suppose to be a duet between him and Sean. However, Sean backed out at the last moment, so he ended up singing with Zhou Xun.

After teasing each other with remarks, both of them turned their quick tongues onto Director Yee. "When we started filming, Derek was extremely demanding and made all the actors very nervous," says Tony. In one specific fight scene, Tony and Sean are both grabbing each other by the throat. Tony and Sean appeared helpless, saying it was arranged by the director, so as actors they had to oblige. In his defense, Derek Yee explains, "The production company said that we had to put in a fight scene because it's what the audience pays to see. So of course there had to an intense battle!"

(Thanks Sparkles_n15 for translation)

偉仔周迅合唱《大魔術師》主題曲
劉青雲臨時甩底

【明報專訊】梁朝偉、劉青雲、周迅、方中信主演的電影《大魔術師》,明年1月12日在港上映,日前,導演爾冬陞率軍於上海舉行全亞洲首次新聞發布會,吸引200個傳媒到場。記者會上,首款電影製作特輯「歡樂英雄」正式曝光,播放了梁朝偉、劉青雲的重要戲分,以及周迅、秦沛等演員對兩人的評價,人人大讚梁朝偉是溫文爾雅的魔術師。

日日苦練普通話

自13年前《暗戰》之後,梁朝偉與劉青雲才再有機會合作,他們懷念當年的點滴。由於導演要求嚴謹,他們全程以普通話拍攝,梁朝偉笑說:「為了對上口形,拍攝時必須全程以普通話對答,因此每天拍戲之餘,我們都要苦練普通話。」劉青雲和應:「我每天都在房間練習普通話,這樣才不會輸給他。」梁朝偉透露電影主題曲《猜情人》本來由他與劉青雲合唱,不過對方臨時推卻,他只好與周迅合唱。

埋怨爾冬陞安排打戲

兩位男主角唇槍舌劍之後,「槍頭」一致對着爾冬陞,梁朝偉說:「開工時,爾冬陞過分嚴苛,令一眾演員非常緊張。」提到兩人在片中一場互掐脖子的的激烈打鬥戲,梁朝偉與劉青雲擺出一副無奈表情,直指爾冬陞是始作俑者,他們當演員的,只好服從安排。爾冬陞辯稱:「電影公司老闆說,觀眾來戲院買票入場,一定要看打戲,不打就不好看,所以我安排他們打一場!」

記者:孫慧莊

Source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20111111/saa01/mbb1.txt

Last edited by Info on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 am; edited 8 times in total
Info

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject:

Tony, Sean Lau and Derek Yee exchanged with Fudan University students.

Video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIxMzcwODI0.html

Tony Once Fell for His Co-star? Tony and Sean Become Relationship Experts
Source: Mingpao

From the movie The Great Magician, lead actors Tony Leung and Sean Lau accompanied director Derek Yee to a social event two nights ago in Shanghai's Fudan University. Speaking with over a thousand students, their topic of discussion that day was on 'Making Dreams Come True'. Tony says that hard work is what brings dreams to life. Making use of opportune moments are important as well, but these chances don't come often. Sean says that he had many dream jobs when he was little, like becoming an astronaut or a scientist. However at the end he became an actor, which surprised him the most. He laughs and says, "My acting was horrendous when I first started. I had to work hard and steal acting tips from Tony in order to improve."

As the event theme was 'Dreams', [which also encompasses the topic of love], students took the opportunity to ask these two relationship experts their opinions on the matter. When asked on how to handle relationship problems, Sean says that those who dream to love must boldly take the first step [to admit their feelings]. His words of encouragement earned a round of applause from the audience. During times of solitude, Tony says it's important to enjoy being by yourself. He will sometimes meet with friends to chat, while Sean says he enjoys taking his dog out alone.

When asked whether they've ever fallen for their co-stars? Tony says, "During filming these feelings might come out, but not all the time. Whether it's a lot or a little…that's up to you to decide!" Tony's answer seems a little reserved and makes people wonder if he has ever fallen for his co-stars in the past. During the event, Tony also appeared very comedic. He openly made fun of Sean's poor Mandarin. "At the beginning the director requested all of us to speak in Mandarin during filming. I was initially worried until I heard Sean's Mandarin. Now I'm quite relieved."

(Thanks Sparkles_n15 for translation)

偉仔自爆曾愛上女拍檔
與劉青雲變身戀愛專家

電影《大魔術師》男主角梁朝偉、劉青雲及導演爾冬陞,前晚到上海復旦大學跟逾千位學生舉行主題「夢想成真」的交流會。偉仔談夢想,他說要努力與付出才會夢想成真,不過機遇也是重要因素,所以不能強求。青雲表示小時候對各種角色也抱有夢想,他想做太空人之餘,又想做科學家,結果成為了演員,令他感到意外。青雲笑說:「我初入行時演技很爛,只要努力及多看偉仔的戲偷師,總有收成。」

交流會主題是夢想,學生視兩位影帝為「愛情專家」,討教奇難雜症的感情問題。提到感情困擾問題時,青雲鼓勵對方大膽說出來,有夢就要勇敢追求,贏得全場掌聲。偉仔處理寂寞的方法是享受獨處時間,他有時會找朋友聊天,而青雲則喜歡獨自去放狗。

嘲笑劉青雲普通話很爛

被問及曾否愛上拍戲的女主角?偉仔說:「只要電影拍竣,我便會走出來,但也不是絕對的,或多或少……你們想想吧!」偉仔的答案有所保留,不難令人聯想他過往曾與電影女主角傳出戲假情真。活動上,偉仔也發揮幽默感,他公開取笑青雲的普通話很爛,他笑說:「初時導演要求大家全程以普通話拍攝《大魔術師》,我有點擔心,不過青雲的普通話說得更爛,我可安心了!」

記者:唐嘉晞

Source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20111112/saa01/mca1.txt

Last edited by Info on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Info

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject:

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: