TonyLeung.Info
This is an Archival Discussion Board (2003-2012)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   
Click here to go to 2013- New Tony Board

just wondering which of tonys films you like best

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: just wondering which of tonys films you like best

mine seems to change from week to week at the moment i think it has to be 2046
its got to be one of the most underrated films ever made i think its pure genious i have a feeling that it might be the end of an era for wkw from what ive heard chris doyle wont be working with him for the forseeable future. it seems to me to sum up the message of all his previous films. tonys great in this film the charactor shift between itmfl and this is really well played to me its very human in the way he tries to find a way to deal with his past and by the end i think he probably understands theres no point in going back because it will never live up to his expectations so instead he walks away. wkw has made it great by leaving the ending open so any audience member can use there minds to think about where the charactor goes from there. im left wondering how he will be as an old man and will he ever find happiness
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: