TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

68. Berlinale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Tin-Yau wrote:
... yesssssssssssssssssss
a nice hot bath, persistance and sugar worked
EMAHO

Laughing Laughing Laughing I feel the strong sense of great pleasure from your successful end result. Heike, you are amazing Exclamation thumbleft salute . I checked dropbox in the past but it wasn't successful. ...

Yitian I`m so grateful that I could work it out and if I can go to Berlin I can take you guys with me once again.

yitian wrote:
Hopefully and very likely, you will be in Berlin for the Nth time, in good health and be able to watch MH2. Maybe you will see Tony (again) too love Pray . BTW, your sugar buns look very much like those American dunkin donuts without holes in the middle Wink .

My first wish is for a peaceful and dry Berlinale for ALL fans.
My second one is for me to get there healthy.
Being able to see MH2 would be the icing.
And your "maybe" would be a cherry and sprinkles on the icing.

The sugar buns are "Faschingskrapfen". Don`t try to say it out loud! They are baked only during carnival season. The white one is with coconut flakes and vanilla-coconutcream filling. That taste blows your brain out - so delishious! The glazed ones are with vanilla filling. Also delish but I prefer the coconut ones. There is a up and a downside when your sister is a pastry baker/maker/designer.

yitian wrote:
Too bad I currently need to have myself cloned several times over so my work can be done properly Crying or Very sad . Don't have time to go anywhere Crying or Very sad Brick wall .

Same here, one girl at work is like crazy right now. She has some kind of episode, being highly provokative and aggressive, running away several times, hitting me on the head after pulling my hair. Kinda exhausting. But this, as well as your load of work, hopefully shall pass. Pray

Yitian, hang in there and keep rambo !
yitian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
...I`m so grateful that I could work it out and if I can go to Berlin I can take you guys with me once again...

Thanks for your kindness, always carrying your friends with you, showing us beautiful places and events that we would otherwise never see without you Giving a kiss.

Hope all your wishes come true Pray . When I see the word "Faschingskrapfen", my tongue immediately tied a knot Embarassed . No chance for me to pronounce this Laughing . Lucky you to have easy excess to these delicious sweets thumbright . The one with coconut flakes and vanilla-coconut cream filling sounds like my first choice too Drool .

Good luck with everything. Lets all keep rambo ing!
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your wishes!
Yitian, my teacher often says, if one experiences something very pleasant or beautiful and has the chance to share it with others who find joy in it as well, the joy or good feeling multiplies. He`s right!
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
...my teacher often says, if one experiences something very pleasant or beautiful and has the chance to share it with others who find joy in it as well, the joy or good feeling multiplies. He`s right!

Double agreed! You learn well, and you are so kind Very Happy Giving a kiss .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Tin-Yau wrote:
...my teacher often says, if one experiences something very pleasant or beautiful and has the chance to share it with others who find joy in it as well, the joy or good feeling multiplies. He`s right!

Double agreed! You learn well, and you are so kind Very Happy Giving a kiss .

Ummm ... my teacher also says, it we (his students) don`t go out there and do our best he`ll come and kick our butts. And we certainly don`t want that. He used to box. viking Laughing Laughing

No serious, I`m grateful for what I can experience and love to share.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: