TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Operation HongKong 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Good luck with your cell phone Pray . Maybe power it off and let it rest for few minutes would make it to behave properly again (I don't know what I'm talking about Embarassed) d'oh! .

Thanks. I`m spending the whole morning "backuping and restoring" my mobile. There goes my morning run. I`ve contacted the customer support and they replied within 30 minutes.They suggest I`ll do a "factory reset". Not sure if it will work - I would be LOST without it.
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reset to "Factory Settings" might do the trick. By doing so, you'll loose everything you have in the cell phone. So, backup everything is important if you're going to try this. Good luck Pray .
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made the best out of this rainy Wednesday, Heike Smile
Sitting in the dry Tram....watching various city-quarters ...and people's everyday life,
when passing by. I wish I were there, when exploring the enormous versatility of Hk kitchen Wink ( Miss Dim Sum ;( )

Best wishes for a HAPPY END regarding your mobile !!!....
and a soon return to nicer weather conditions Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you two.
No luck mobile wise. A factory reset didn't do it. Sad So I first went to pick up my race kit for sunday and then I headed to Wan Chai computer centre. Now I have to set up my new mobile. Got nothing better to do since it's drizzeling outside aaaaall day. Another wet day. Wet indeed. Had to blow dry my laundry from yesterday morning, it was still soaking wet. No wonder it's 97% humidity here.
Maybe later more.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice cream anyone? Should be enough for all of us. Wink

As mentioned before, weather was grrreat today again. Sad

My outfit for sunday.

A late afternoon run with almost 100% humidity. Shocked

If you check the last number, I surely deserve THIS. Tomato fried rice with sausage and shrimps.

Nighty night Sleepy
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After all that mobile-troubles....and your tough evening-run, you doubtlessly deserved
your dinner, Heike ! Laughing
The t-shirt looks smart..."streamlined" haha ( last but not least a nice
HK 2016 - souvenir also ) Wink

See you tomorrow/today
Sleepy Waving

Last edited by Safran on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
Ice cream anyone? Should be enough for all of us. :wink...

Ice cream love , count me in Laughing Wink .
This is an amazing pic, so are the rest. 6:28/km for 10 km, in 100% humidity is an incredible speed to me Razz . Best of luck on Sunday, for both good weather and speed. Cheers Applause .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you two! It makes fun taking pics in this kind of weather, but honestly this is weather wise the worst I`ve ever experienced and this is my 18th time in HK. Rain and drizzle day in and day out. Today I walked the family trail on Lamma island and I`ve NEVER done this with wearing trousers and a windbreaker. Once I didn`t even do it because it was 36 degrees and just too hot to hike.
But what can I do.

So i arrived at a foggy drizzling Yung Shue Wan. The brown thing on the right is the future bamboo tent for the cantonese opera for the Tin Hau festival.

Then happened something funny. I had no breakfast, so I hoped one of my favorite restaurants on Lamma is open on such a wet day - and it was. Drool I went to that restaurant very often when I stayed on Lamma. Can you believe that the owner remembered me? Shocked Hi said "hi, the shish kebab as usual?". AMAZING! And that after 2 years. Shocked

And here the dish of my desire. It`s chicken shish kebab with salad and one slightly hot and one garlic sauce. Restaurant is called "Best Kebab and Pizza".
Just by looking at this pic I get hungry again.

With that delishious food in my stomach I went towards Sok Kwu Wan, the end of the family trail. Here you can see the power plant, Hung Shing Ye beach and Yung Shue Wan.

Someone`s relaxing.

Banana anyone?

No zoom, it just did sit there didn`t move.

So beautiful.
It`s not blurry, it`s the waterdrops!

Old building in Sok Kwu Wan

Except for the power plant and the turtle pic, all pics are done with my new mobile. I must say I`m quite satisfied!

Now off to a dinner and the movies with some friends.
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrrreat pics ! , Heike flower (as always) ....and you handle the unpleasant weather conditions very well.
BTW: Congrats to your new mobile, with obviously excellent camera ! Smile
Seems you are a welcome "Stammgast" meanwhile -in your prefered restaurants...Laughing

Enjoy a cheerful movie-evening with friends Waving thumbleft
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to know your new cell phone works well Very Happy . With your skill, you bring us more beautiful pics - thanks very much flower .

I love to read your stories, of how people recognize you. You must made very good impressions in the past. Further examining your pics, I think you made good impression on animals too - to me, both the turtle and butterfly (especially the butterfly) were looking at you with curiosity Laughing . Perhaps they'll recognize you too when next time you meet each other Laughing Laughing .

Hope you enjoyed watching IA1 (?) on big screen love , and hope you'll be able to watch more the next days Wink . Good luck with tomorrow's race Pray sunny.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you both like the pics! Giving a kiss
Nothing from today - yet. I just got home and my alarm clock is set for tomorrow 7am, the race starts at 9.45am.
I'll post tomorrow, IF I survive. Forecast is 26 degrees at 11am Shocked and if it's as humid as today it'll be a lot of convincing myself to keep on running. rambo Dizzy
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very best wishes for your 2nd run, Heike cheers
GOOD LUCK !...and take care ! Applause:

Good night to Hongkong Sleepy
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck for a great performance, cheers cheers .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
Seems you are a welcome "Stammgast" meanwhile -in your prefered restaurants...Laughing

Helga, that sometimes scares me.

yitian wrote:
Hope you enjoyed watching IA1 (?) on big screen love , and hope you'll be able to watch more the next days Wink . Good luck with tomorrow's race Pray sunny.

You guessed right! thumbright

So I owe you the food pics from friday night. In Love

Mussels

Razor clams

And then something at first I was absolutely sure Agnes wanted to poison me with. Some black glibbery texture. But it was wow sooo good. I never had herbal jelly before. So my facial expression must`ve been that of a little kid in fromt of a christmas tree. Embarassed

And their speciallity: Cheesecake

Then we went to see IA1 on the big screen. The only downside was NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES Shocked then again I have to study more. Embarassed
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the pics from yesterday/saturday.

After watching the first few scenes of IA1 on friday night - you remember the temple scenes. I thought "tomorrow I`ll visit the temple of the 10.000 buddhas in sha tin" the place where those scenes have been shot. BUT then I remembered, there are many many steps up there and I didn`t want so risk sore muscles for sunday`s race, so I decided otherwise. HK is so full of possibilities.
Instead I went to Cheung Chau.

Kennedy Town. I call this almost a clear day during this stay.

My breakfast: chaa siu baau

Preparation for Tin Hau festival and dragon boat races

Then I went to a place I`ve never been before, yes there are still some spots I haven`t been on Cheung Chau. I wanted to go there last time but moskitos almost ate me alive so I decided not to go.
I went to Cheung Po Tsai cave.

And don`t think I went inside. Nooo way! I`m a little bit claustrophobic. Confused I remember during a visit to Nepal our guide told us that we have to visit this particular cave because Milarepa (an important person in tibetan buddhism) meditated there. I was a bit skeptical but thought OK let`s give it a try. What can I say, at the 2nd or 3rd bend I panicked, turned around, bumping into people behind me and rushing towards the entrance. Embarassed My friends came back saying "oh Heike it was so inspiring inside!" Thank you very much!

The outside is much nicer.

And then I`ve encountered this big fellow.

He is so beautiful - sunbathing

Lunch. Sweet corn, pork, rice

And something very tasty - mango something

Again cinema time at night. Confessions of pain, without english subs.
But first - dinner.

That`s the restaurant

Last edited by Tin-Yau on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: