TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Operation HongKong 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
......My heart rate monitor says I`ve walked 30k today and burned 2600kcal. Shocked Shocked Shocked scratch

Shocked Shocked Shocked This is incredible. BTW, if you consume so much calories everyday but only eat so little, you will soon become the "incredible shrinking woman" Wink Wink . Hope next time I'll see a lot more delicious food on your dinner table Laughing .

The pic you just couldn't resist to take, is sooo beautiful love . It looks like an award winning shot Very Happy . Thanks for sharing flower .

And, the pink ants, I couldn't figure out what they were trying to move on the tree Think

As for posting an mp3 file here, I think you would have to load it on a web, eg, facebook, or youtube, or weibo, or instagram....... etc etc, then you can copy the link (web address) here so we can listen "your hello" to us Wink Laughing ... or maybe it's too much trouble Confused d'oh! . I kind of already heard "your pretty voice", with your description Razz Wink .
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Writing my comment, I guess you hiking or running on another
beautiful trail .... stopping some and when for observing the exotic nature on your way.....and taking amazing fotos Smile
Regarding the "b&w" pic, I fully agree yitian. Looks like art-photography ! Applause
Have a pleasant day ...and delicious calories, Heike sunny flower
Cheers !
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkles_n15 wrote:
Nice pics!! Looks like you are enjoying your trip. Wink

Thanks Jenny, I always do. Glad you like the pix.

yitian wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked This is incredible. BTW, if you consume so much calories everyday but only eat so little, you will soon become the "incredible shrinking woman" Wink Wink . Hope next time I'll see a lot more delicious food on your dinner table Laughing .

The pic you just couldn't resist to take, is sooo beautiful love . It looks like an award winning shot Very Happy . Thanks for sharing flower .

Yitian, don`t worry! I can loose several kgs and still won`t look like a beanpole. Wink And I wouldn`t mind if I shrink a bit. I had a "Chaa Siu Baau" to go yesterday as well and at night beer and some potato chips. Very Happy

Today the monitor says 20k and ~ 2000kcal. I did not go running this morning but tomorrow I will. Last test before the race on Saturday.

Helga and Yitian, I`m glad you like that b/w pic.
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha.....so I obviously was guessing wrong this morning Wink

As you earlier mentioned reasonably, you will need a rest also some and when.
Your body will need for the big challenge on Sunday Smile rambo
Have a restful GOOD NIGHT overthere !
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning I went back to Wong Nai Chung because I`ve discovered there are some preserved "leftovers" from WW2. I walked the Wong Nai Chung Gap Trail to see some of them.

You can see it was quite misty in the morning. Leftovers of an anti aircraft gun.

Pillbox at Jardine`s Lookout.

Centepede, beautiful but I read somewhere that their bite can be quite nasty.
Somehow I have to think of "The Eagle Shooting Heroes" hahaha.

Visibility got better.

Interesting to walk this area where a big battle has been fought.

After that I went to Kwai Chung Plaza to look for something I`ve promised to bring home for some of my girls/clients at work.

Here you can see a part of the ground level, packed with goods.

This is the craziest shopping mall I`ve ever seen. It has no kind of order of the shops whatsoever, no system, no nothing. There are food stalls, doctors, beauty parlors, shops with toys or clothes right next to each other and as much as I try each time, I loose orientation immediately. Those many, many tiny shops. Dizzy

My lunch

And after that (I`ve got quite around in HK today Wink ) I had to kill 3 hours so I went up to one of my favorite places to Devil`s Peak.
One can say I went Military Site hopping today.

It got misty again.

The first butterfly this stay that was patient enough to wait till I got my camera ready.

I like to walk around such "leftovers".

It got a bit spooky.

And you all remember this place ... I hope? scratch

I met a friend for dinner. She let me pick and we went to Lin Heung in Sheung Wan, I love this place.

Pork chops with honey - oh so yummy

And my friend wanted sweet and sour fish.

Lot`s of pix from today but there was much to see. I hope I don`t bore you with those military sites. Confused
Eri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heike,

Nice pictures including food.
I wish I could eat them now. Rolling Eyes

These made me hungry, so I am going to have breakfast. (I don't usually have breakfast.)

Of course we are all interested in HK, so more pictures are welcomed ! Very Happy

Thank you in advance.
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pics + mouth watering food, thanks for sharing as always ->> similar to Eri, I've been feeling hungry ever since I saw your pics Drool Embarassed . Some of the foods are so Chinese, guess one would have difficulties to find them in other parts of the world Very Happy .

It's amazing that you always find pix to reflect some of the Tony movies love : the centepede and the sausage lips in "The Eagle Shooting Heroes" Laughing Laughing ; and I still remember going through frame by frame in order to pin point the shooting location in "Bullet in the Head" Wink .

Given you are not too tired, the more pix the better..... Very Happy ..... and good luck for your upcoming runs thumbleft .
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching daily your beautiful Hongkong -pics, is a joy , Heike ! Very Happy flower
We have to thank you for most kindly sharing your daily impressions with us ( and appreciate your enormous daily effort ! ) thumbleft Applause
All kinds of "Leftovers" and ruins from the past are interesting and mysterious, I think scratch Think Shocked .....we can learn a lot ...and it is inspiring our fanasy Wink

Have a pleasant afternoon Waving
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha Eri and Yitian, happy my pics made you hungry. I went 10k this morning on an empty stomach BUT the breakfast afterwards was deeelish. No pic I posted one of maccaroni in soup and fried eggs already.

I`m glad you like my photos, then the time I invest in uploading and posting them is well worth it. thumbright

After the run in the morning I didn`t want to walk much much more, so I went to Stanley.

Entrance to Stanley Military Cemetery

Nice and quiet place

If you want to know more about this place

View from St. Stephen`s Beach towards the "touristy area".

Lunch at Toby Inn. Eri and Tina probably remember this place. I had lemon chicken, I always eat that dish there - so yummy.

Should I be worried? Nah!

Pak Tai temple

My friend, you already know him. This one is different though. No weapon but a scroll.

Inside, lotsa smoke from incense.

Fisherman at work at a nice and quiet beach beyond Pak Tai temple

It got foggy again.

And this one was exceedingly patient. Isn`t he a beauty?

Repulse Bay, it was quite warm today ... as you can see.

And for dinner I went to Sang Kee in Burd Street. Very tasty.
http://www.scmp.com/magazines/48hrs/article/1561211/25-restaurants-sang-kee-congee-shop

Safran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And again most BEAUTIFUL PLACES to remember.
.....and delicious food Very Happy
I hopefully will dream of - this night (without that dangerous animals of course ) Laughing
BTW: I did not expect wild pigs on HK Island Shocked
May Guandi always watch over you, Heike! spiderman ( Wink )
GOOD NIGHT from Austria Sleepy
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pix as attractive as always. Thanks for spending so much time organizing, posting and explaining Giving a kiss . You definitely can pass as a HK tour guide.

About the place where children cant go alone, you obviously didn't encounter any wild boars or snakes Wink , but one doesn't know what you will meet next time, please be careful Pray .

I love to see the pix of HK in mystic fog, so wonderful love . I think in large measure it owes to your super photographic skills Very Happy .

I had to LOL at your favorite statuette, sitting next to an empty bottle of vodka. Is this bottle made him sitting down? Is he reading a way to get sober?? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
I love to see the pix of HK in mystic fog, so wonderful love . I think in large measure it owes to your super photographic skills Very Happy .

No photographic skills, most pics are taken with my mobile, no settings, no nothing.

yitian wrote:
I had to LOL at your favorite statuette, sitting next to an empty bottle of vodka. Is this bottle made him sitting down? Is he reading a way to get sober?? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

I bet Guan Gung would have loved that stuff.

Safran wrote:
BTW: I did not expect wild pigs on HK Island Shocked

Oh yes Helga. Some with two legs, some with four legs. Laughing

Today I went to Pak Shek Kok promenade to check out the way to the venue for tomorrows race, just to take a bit of the excitement away. There will be enough excitement already.

[/img]

Preparations have been made already.

The last turning point. I guess when I made it till this point, the last 3k should be OK. It`s the "C" mark on the yellow announcement above.

Then I walked all the way to Tai Po.

A late lunch at a japanese restaurant. To be honest, disappointing. I had a wonderful tasty meal at a japanese restaurant 2 years ago - my very first one and hoped to find something like that. This dish lacked taste all over, the only tasty thing in it was seaweed. Oh yes, it turned out I don`t like seaweed.

And yes, it got foggy again.

No idea if there is something to post tomorrow. I hope I can make it to the finish line, forecast says already 24 degress at 8am, the race starts at 8.45am. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dizzy shaking
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh....I like these misty/foggy/rainy....harbour-impressions very much love:

Guess you will go to bed earlier today....to be well-rested tomorrow ...
and" fit like a Turnschuh" Wink
You are well prepared....and organizers of the run seemingly as well.
So : Ready to gooooo..... viking

GOOD LUCK !...and hang in there, tough German friend thumbright
I hope some of our dear HK friends will be there, for upcheering cheers ....and to care for you along the hard way to the finish cheers Applause
I 'll keep my fingers crossed for you....and wish you wings to fly angel .....when legs get tired.

TAKE CARE ! See you - when ever

(Please take as much time as you need to rest and recover ....afterwards !
No need to hurry with your report Sleepy Waving ....Health first Exclamation )
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
...No photographic skills, most pics are taken with my mobile, no settings, no nothing

But with a pair of good eyes behind whatever lenses you use Wink thumbright

Good luck with the race in reasonable temperature Pray sunny .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the wishes you two!

Today was ... RACE DAY

It was hot and humid. My friend told me towards the end of the race it was 96% humidity. Shocked Thank god the race was along the harbour, so there was always a slight breeze.

Almost 8.45am. Let`s gooo before the clouds go away and the sun comes out.

Each finisher received a shirt. It fits nicely with my bib.

What can I say, finisher time was a bit better then I expected. Waiting for the official result and looking forward to the photos. Cool

What was interesting to see, people start their race much too fast and after the half they are finished, out of breath and have to walk. How come? Lack of experience?
Another thing which was different from races in Germany, when the leading man/woman is passing by, in Germany the runners are cheering and applauding in respect for the performance of those up front. Here it was mostly silence, just when I startet clapping my hands some people joined in. I think that`s a bit sad.

My well deserved breakfast.

Nice old building in Sai Ying Pun.

Rain is expected

Somewhere under the clouds is my favorite jogging track at The Peak.

Passing by ...

A ferry towards the middle of nowhere ... actually Cheung Chau, I guess.

Bed is calling early today, I woke up at 5am. shaking Sleepy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: