TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Europe Raiders
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 am    Post subject: Europe Raiders Reply with quote

Filmart: Jet Tone Unveils 'Europe Raiders' (Exclusive)
The Hollywood Reporter
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/filmart-jet-tone-unveils-europe-874958
5:33 AM PDT 3/13/2016 by Karen Chu

The third installment in director Jingle Ma's 'Tokyo Raiders' and 'Seoul Raiders' series, which had a combined box office of $4.6 million in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong's Jet Tone Films will be launching Europe Raiders, a co-production with China's Inlook Media, at Hong Kong Filmart, which is set to run March 14-17.

The third installment in Jingle Ma's Tokyo Raiders (2000) and Seoul Raiders (2005) series, the $26 million action comedy will be helmed by Ma and stars the previous pics' leading man Tony Leung Chiu-wai.

Filming will begin in May, with plans to shoot in Italy, Austria, Shanghai and Japan. Europe Raiders is set for a 2017 release.

Jet Tone was not involved in the previous installments in the Raiders series, but producer and Jet Tone CEO Jacky Pang told The Hollywood Reporter it seemed like a good fit for the Hong Kong-based company. “Since we have a longtime friendship with Jingle Ma, and we find the idea of the film to be interesting, and the fact the film stars one of the artists in our signed talents, we decided to become one of the investors and the production company of the film,” said Pang.

Additional cast will be announced at a later date, which Pang added would also be international.
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love Jet Tone + shooting in Italy, Austria, Shanghai and Japan love

Concept posters

jing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filming will begin in May, with plans to shoot in Italy, Austria, Shanghai and Japan. Europe Raiders is set for a 2017 release.

Maybe we will see Europe Raiders sooner than Ferryman? Razz
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
love Jet Tone + shooting in Italy, Austria, Shanghai and Japan love

I miss Germany as a shooting location. Wink

... aaand, is this supposed to be a bomb or a tie, I wonder.

Thanks for sharing, yitian! scratch
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To yitian:
Many Thanks ! flower Very pleeeeeasing News !!! Very Happy
Eagerly looking forward to getting more detailed informations love:

To Jing:
Regarding "The Ferryman" you possibly might be right Laughing

To Tin-Yau:
Looks somehow "James Bombish" Wink
Come on ! Heike Smile....Austria is not that far Razz

Last edited by Safran on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jing:
According to an article, "Q&A with Jet Tone CEO" (see Random Thoughts section), she hopes "to release the film (Ferryman) this year, but the exact date is to be determined"...... So there is a hope we'll see Ferryman first Wink .

For me, any Tony movie is welcome Very Happy .

Tin-Yau:
In addition to be a bomb or a tie, it could also be a sword or a cross Shocked Wink .

Does anyone have more and better ideas Laughing Question .

Tin-Yau and Safran:
How about a reunion of the 2013 Berlinale gang at an Europe Raiders shooting location near the border of Austria and Germany Question Very Happy.
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Any Tony movie is welcome!" ....I fully agree Very Happy

This first ad/design fires our imagination Laughing
jing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To dear yitian:
Of course it's,but,I really don't like 繁花....... Crying or Very sad
Have you seen that book?
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jing wrote:
......I really don't like 繁花....... Crying or Very sad
Have you seen that book?

It took me all the trouble to get hold of a copy, but it has been sitting on my bookshelf..... Crying or Very sad collecting dust...... I've been too busy and haven't got time to read it yet Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Now that you mentioned this, I guess I should find some time to read it soon Very Happy .
jing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:

It took me all the trouble to get hold of a copy, but it has been sitting on my bookshelf..... Crying or Very sad collecting dust...... I've been too busy and haven't got time to read it yet Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Now that you mentioned this, I guess I should find some time to read it soon Very Happy .

Look forward your view:)
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently found :

http://www.mymovies.it/filmografia/?a=2778

( free translation)
It is a brief information of a note from Apulian Film Commission, saying: "Europe Raiders" ( action- movie) is the 3rd part/chapter ...after "Tokyo Raiders" (2000) and "Seoul Raiders" (2005) )
Starring: Tony Leung Wink...produced by WKW and directed by Jingle Ma.
The shooting locations in southern Italy / Region Puglia are: Ostruni (near Brindisi) Otranto (near Lecce) and Lecce.
( Found no dates)
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
Recently found: http://www.mymovies.it/filmografia/?a=2778
..... Starring: Tony Leung Wink......

Thanks for sharing the link and translate it Very Happy .
I check the link, despite the fact that I know nothing about Italian, are you sure this Tony Leung is not that Tony Shocked Wink ?
Tony Leung in "Cold War" and the others - correct answer Laughing Laughing Laughing .
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this oldish news article in Italian (is this the same one Helga ound?) Question

Ostuni set cinematografico del film "Europe Raiders", prodotto dal regista cinese Wong Kar Wai
Inizieranno domani le riprese in Puglia del film "Europe Raiders". Ostuni è una delle location scelte per girare alcune scene del film che ha, tra i protagonisti, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, interprete di film come "In the mood for love"
http://www.ostunilive.it/news/Attualita/444354/news.aspx
Ostuni - martedì 20 settembre 2016
Ciak, si gira!

di La Redazione

Ostuni è stata scelta per essere protagonista di un set cinematografico internazionale.

La Città bianca, insieme a Polignano a Mare, Otranto e Lecce sono le location scelte dal regista cinese Jingle Ma per girare alcune scene del suo nuovo film, "Europe Raiders".

Il film, le cui riprese in Puglia cominceranno domani, mercoledì 21 settembre, per concludersi il 30 settembre, è prodotto dalla "Jet Stone Films", casa di produzione appartenente al regista cinese Wong Kar Wai, noto in tutto il mondo per aver diretto film come "Hong Kong Express", "In the mood for love" e "The Grandmaster" e per essere uno dei registi più interessanti del panorama orientale.

"Europe Riders", a metà tra film d'azione e thriller, è il terzo capitolo di una saga cinematografica che è iniziata con "Tokyo Raiders", nel 2000, e continuata con "Seoul Raiders", girato nel 2005. Il film è interamente ambientato in Italia e a Shangai. Prima di trasferirsi in Puglia alcune scene, a partire dal 22 agosto scorso, sono state girate in Lombardia, a Milano e Como.

Tra i protagonisti di "Europe Raiders" c'è l'attore cinese Tony Leung Chiu Wai, protagonista di tanti film di Wong Kar Wai, come "Ashes of Time", "Hong Kong Express", "Happy Together", "In the mood for love" e "2046". Altri protagonisti del film saranno inoltre Jakob Graf, Yan Tang e Chris Wu.

La produzione esecutiva del film è affidata alla casa di produzione italiana "Lotus Production", mentre l'assistenza del film è a cura di Apulia Film Commission.

GOOGLE TRANSLATED Very Happy

Ostuni "Europe Raiders" set of the movie, produced by the Chinese director Wong Kar Wai
Tomorrow will begin shooting the film in Puglia "Europe Raiders". Ostuni is one of the locations chosen to shoot some scenes of the film that has, among the protagonists, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, movie performer as "In the mood for love"
http://www.ostunilive.it/news/Attualita/444354/news.aspx
Ostuni - Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Action!

by Staff Writer

Ostuni has been chosen to be the protagonist of an international film set.

The White city, along with Polignano a Mare, Otranto and Lecce are the locations chosen by the Chinese director Jingle Ma to shoot some scenes for his new movie, "Europe Raiders".

The film, currently filming in Apulia will begin tomorrow, Wednesday, September 21, and ended on September 30, is produced by the "Jet Stone Films" production company belonging to Chinese director Wong Kar Wai, known around the world for directing films as "Hong Kong Express", "In the mood for love" and "the Grandmaster" and to be one of the most interesting directors of the Eastern landscape.

"Europe Riders", halfway between action films and thrillers, is the third chapter in a movie franchise that began with "Tokyo Raiders", in 2000, and continued with "Seoul Raiders", filmed in 2005. The film is I set entirely in Italy and Shanghai. Before moving to Puglia some scenes, from 22 last August, they were shot in Lombardy, to Milan and Como.

Among the stars of "Raiders Europe" is the Chinese actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai, star of many of Wong Kar Wai films, such as "Ashes of Time", "Hong Kong Express", "Happy Together", "In the mood for love "and" 2046 ". Other stars of the film will also Jakob Graf, Yan Tang and Chris Wu.

The executive producer of the film is entrusted to the Italian production company "Lotus Production", while the support of the film is edited by Apulia Film Commission.
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one in Italian Very Happy

Gran finale sul set cinese
Trecento comparse in scena

Palloncini colorati e immagini aeree per l’ultima giornata di riprese in città della troupe cinese che sta girando il film d’azione “Europe raiders”. Un set blindatissimo quello allestito tra il Sociale ed il Broletto
http://www.laprovinciadicomo.it/stories/como-citta/gran-finale-sul-set-cinese-trecento-comparse-in-scena_1200816_11/
Sabato 10 settembre 2016

Palloncini colorati e immagini aeree per l’ultima giornata di riprese in città della troupe cinese che sta girando il film d’azione “Europe raiders”.

Un set allestito tra il Sociale ed il Broletto, a cui ieri hanno partecipato 300 comparse comasche che sono state selezionate la scorsa settimana durante un casting organizzato nel foyer del teatro.

Un colpo d’occhio entusiasmante e colorato quello del set, che ha attirato decine di curiosi che sono però stati tenuti alla larga dalla produzione.

Top secret anche la trama del film che sarà distribuito inizialmente solo in Cina - in più di 4mila sale cinematografiche - e in tutto il resto dei paesi asiatici e solo in seguito in alcuni paesi europei.

GOOGLE TRANSLATED
Grand finale on September Chinese
Three hundred extras in the scene

Colorful balloons and aerial imagery for the last day of shooting in the city of the Chinese crew that is filming the action movie "Europe raiders". A set blindatissimo to set up between the Company and the Broletto
http://www.laprovinciadicomo.it/stories/como-citta/gran-finale-sul-set-cinese-trecento-comparse-in-scena_1200816_11/
Saturday, September 10, 2016

Colorful balloons and aerial imagery for the last day of shooting in the city of the Chinese crew that is filming the action movie "Europe raiders".

One set arranged between the Company and the Broletto, who yesterday attended the Como 300 extras who were selected last week during a casting organized in the foyer of the theater.

A shot of exciting and colorful eye to the set, which attracted dozens of onlookers who were, however, kept away from production.

Top secret even the plot of the film which will be distributed initially only in China - more than 4 thousand cinemas - and throughout the rest of the Asian countries and only later in some European countries.
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cordial Thanks to helpful "Detective Yitian" salute flower

.......for finding , translating and sharing those Italian articles ! Very Happy

Btw: Regarding "Tony Leung"
You Asian fellow fans will surely wonder....Shocked
Many European Journalists are still writing Chinese/Korean names wrong ( even those of wellknown actors and personalities ) !! Crying or Very sad
Either incomplete (like "Tony Leung") ??....or often in incorrect order ( like "Kar Wai Wong ") Embarassed This is a shame ...and often causes confusion - even nowadays !! Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: