TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Hello, dear Tony :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Hello, dear Tony :) Reply with quote

Dearest Tony ! sunny

"Long time, no see " haha Wink
In the hope, you are doing well - wherever you might be Smile..... we start to miss you, here Crying or Very sad

The TG-promotion-committments are hopefully decreasing for you - are not too burdening .... - and you are able to enjoy your richly deserved filming-break, as well. Our best wishes ! cheers study Musical Sleepy......

Maybe you can spare us a minute soon again, to give us a short message ?? (Hope thatīs not tooo bold Embarassed ) We would be very pleased....and happy Very Happy love , dear Tony

Anyway - Most important of all : You are having a good time flower ....and you are happy ! Very Happy

Warm regards ~
Helga Waving
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing much to say , still very busy at the moment ........ WKW film is a never ending story Crying or Very sad .............. re- dub the VO for the american version , press kit , US tour ( at least 5 cities ) , TV commercials ............... I NEVER REALLY START MY HOLIDAY YETTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, poor busy Tony Sad

....Iīm sorry for you Crying - STILL busy working and travelling Grandmaster. (Your " evil evil evil " is absolutely understandable !)

Our best wishes for the hard "last meters" thumbright hahaha
Although the long distance might be burdening and tough for you - once again, I imagine your U.S.- fans will be very happy and grateful....and will give you, WKW and "The Grandmaster" a warm welcome, surely Smile

IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS - at the latest......we wish you some wonderful and relaxing holidays - doing nothing special.....no "musts".....simply having AN EASY TIME and ENJOY LIFE...to recharge your batteries ! Waving sunny flower Dancing

Till then......BEAR UP ! thumbright .... dear Tony Waving

We really appreciate your great efforts....and love you In Love
Helga

Last edited by Safran on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dearest Tony,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply Laughing . We miss u so much these days but I always feel shy to ask you questions because I am not sure if you are really free to read Embarassed . I even feel embarrassed every time I wanna start a new thread to say best wishes to you Embarassed Very Happy . Now, thanks to Helga's message (and of course Helga's kindness Wink ), I can see your presence here again Laughing

Please take care, dear Tony. We are always standing by your side to support you anytime, at least in term of spirit rendeer
Please come back to us when you have time, big brother In Love . As today, I feel like the sun comes back and warms up this home sunny

Frances joker
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony wrote:
............... I NEVER REALLY START MY HOLIDAY YETTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil

Dear Tony, hang in there. Your well deserved holiday will come! thumbright

Heike
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony

Thanks for writing to us, from your busy life Very Happy
Sorry to hear this never ending story. Hope this time it is really going to be THE LAST ONE Pray . On the other hand, I can't stop (selfishly) thinking how lucky we fans are - to be able to watch yet another version of The Grandmaster love .
Wish you have a smooth tour in US, and we will have an opportunity to cheer for you here and there cheers . Hope you will come to US sooner than later, be done with it and start to enjoy your long delayed and much deserved holiday flower sunny study Sleepy Musical Laughing
Yuka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony,

Like Ip Man's mindset is on global scale ,
hope you enjoy your time and life wherever you go.

Hello Frances, I feel the same way for starting a new thread.
So thanks to Helga.

Yuka Very Happy
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, what about CANADA?? Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
nancix**

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony wrote:
re- dub the VO for the american version

OH MY GOD! Shocked Does it have a different version again? I must order them in the amazon.com of the world! Crying Crying
My ideal is to talk about your movie with fans of the world. "The movie should be a world common language, Communication tool". However, This movie's topic(Ending scene, your dialog...) of the Japanese friend does not engage with me! What to do!

Now, Some Japanese Movie fans said:"Tony and Chang Chen should knock Wong Kar-wai down at his Kung-Fu!""Take up Film editing right from Wong Kar-wai! Shame on you " If you cannot, I hope to beat Wong... Shooting But Lady Jacky PANG Yee Wah and Wong Kar-wai's wife protect him always, I respect to two ladies, then I cannot beat Wong!!
Sorry, TONY....Cheer up!! 奸爸爹-!! Wink
ham

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheer up !
For you..... Tony Smile
solitude87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony,

Relax a bit. Very Happy Totally understand your anger haha. Your vacation will be here soon. Keep your fingers crossed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: