TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Still hard working.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Still hard working. Reply with quote

Hi Tony

Hope the promotions for The Grandmaster are going well.

I can see thanks to the forum you are still hard working such a busy schedule with interviews etc.

Hope you manage some time to relax. At the very least hope you are enjoying some of this busy time, it must be hard coming up with new things to say to the same questions.

How nice of you to meet up with your fans in Beijing even though you were on a tight schedule. I think everyone understands your time is precious and not always in your control so nobody demands a meeting. This just shows how kind and caring you are, appreciative to everyone. It shows no matter how famous, you are still a normal guy happy in everyones company. A true good example to follow in life.

Wish you well and hope to see The Grandmaster for myself some day in the future. Admire all you do in work and personal time.

Best wishes for you and your loved ones.

Mary
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: