TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Aug 2012 - Tony's Interview by MTime
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Aug 2012 - Tony's Interview by MTime

独家对话"听风者"梁朝伟——跟谁拍比剧本更重要

如果未曾经历过岁月的雕琢,恐怕难以拥有真正男人的轮廓与睿智。从昔日的阳光大男生,蜕变为人皆折服的影帝,这位华语电影圈里获奖无数的天才演员,在人们眼中向来都是个低调的“巨星”。他的闲散,他的情绪化,他对争名逐利的缺乏兴趣,都为他罩上了一层神秘的光环。

而今,刚刚于6月27日度过了自己50岁生日的梁朝伟,似乎又再次“转型”般地告别了之前的忧郁与深沉,梁朝伟说,“人生的不同阶段,真的就连人生观都会改变”,而今的他已经不会再深陷角色无法自拔,亦不会再远离人群落落寡欢,如今这个梁朝伟变得有点可爱,有点话痨,甚至越来越喜欢“卖萌”。

对于演戏,他的敬业与才华都令人赞叹不已。年轻时,他舍得下英俊的外形来出演《东成西就》中的“搞笑香肠嘴”;如今他也放得下那双“全香港最会放电的眼睛”,第四度在大银幕上出演盲人。究竟,牺牲了“电眼”的电眼影帝在他的新片《听风者》里为大家奉上了怎样的表演?当谈起新角色“何兵”时,梁朝伟有点恍惚地喃喃自语,“仿佛真的有一种似曾相识的感觉。”

是的,自从26岁那年,梁朝伟在第7届香港电影金像奖上赢得第一座演技奖杯——最佳男配角,从而拉开演艺生涯的辉煌帷幕,这些年里他尝试过各种不同性格、不同身份的角色,五次夺得金像影帝,三次夺得金马影帝,更成为第一位荣膺戛纳国际电影节影帝的香港演员。

但也正是这样一个经历过大场面大阵仗的男人,在面对记者的镜头时却依旧显得有些腼腆和拘谨,甚至带着些孩子气的不知所措。就在他的新片《听风者》上映之际,不妨随我们一起,以26个关键词来重新整理梁朝伟的演艺人生片段,并将之组合为一个你所感受到或感受不到的梁朝伟——

【听风者的情感】

时光网:您感觉这次在《听风者》中的表演难度系数大概是怎样的?
梁朝伟:没有什么难度,因为我在这个《听风者》里面也不算一个特工,我算是一个无赖,一个街头小混混,被特工看重抓回去当“临时特工”的,所以基本上因为我不是专业的,所以演起来还好。

时光网:听说您和周迅演的“张学宁”之间的感情是“未曾深爱亦无情”,在你的理解里他们之间的感情是怎样的?那跟范晓萱扮演的“沈静”之间又是怎样的?
梁朝伟:我对周迅是单方面地喜欢她,我觉得我对这个女人有好感,但是却被拒绝了,所以很伤心。范晓萱呢,她是比较正常发展的吧,就像一般情侣,没多久就结婚了,变成我太太,用导演的话说就是同是天涯沦落人。反而张学宁这个角色,在感情上是比较暧昧的,你不清楚他们究竟是朋友,还是大家彼此有好感但是因为一些原因没有发展,其实是不清楚的那种,他们有时候像是师徒关系,有时候又是好朋友关系。正是因为我对她有好感,我才跟她去那个特务机关的。

时光网:今年和周迅在《大魔术师》及《听风者》两部电影中合作,作为对手戏演员,您觉得她变化大吗?你们的合作是越来越有默契了吗?
梁朝伟:第二次和周迅合作,感觉上比第一次好,因为大家都比较熟了,起码我们一起演过一部电影,于是这一次彼此都更加熟悉了,演戏的时候也不需要转弯,有什么东西都可以直接讲就好。同时大家也都更清楚彼此是一个什么样的人,所以在沟通方面会轻松很多,也容易很多。

时光网:您这些年在国内拍摄了不少民国戏,那么对于这个时代应该做了很多功课吧?能否谈谈您眼中的民国是怎么样的?
梁朝伟:其实我对民国的认识主要都是透过一些电影里面,所以也不能说我对民国很熟悉,但是只要是与角色相关的资料我都会看过。其实我前些年也拍过发生在民国的电影,比如说《色戒》啦。民国给我的感觉就是战争,整个时代都很乱,还有张爱玲啊,特务机关啊,暗杀啊(笑),这些就是我对民国的概念了。

时光网:《听风者》中的角色要在危险的环境中和敌人周旋,也涉及到摩斯密码,有没有特别去对“谍战”做些研究?
梁朝伟:我也没有什么特别的研究,主要还是在人物方面,我会去设计这个人物究竟是个怎么样的人。因为我自己平常都很喜欢去想一下这个人物,当他不在剧本里面的时候是怎样的——比如说他是怎么成长的,他经历过什么事情,这些东西我都要把它想象出来。

因为这些东西都决定了他以后会变成怎样的人,尤其是我现在正在扮演的这个人物,其实每个人都有过去嘛,所以我总喜欢设定一些过去给我演的这些人物,这样也能够更好地去表达现在的他。一般来说,在电影拍片之前,我基本都是在做这些东西。

【新角色的挑战】

时光网:您之前曾经在电影《东邪西毒》和《地下铁》中多次扮演过盲人角色,那么这次在《听风者》里再次尝试这类角色,您觉得最大的挑战在哪里?
梁朝伟:最大的困难还是没办法用眼睛演戏,这对我来说就很不习惯,因为平常演戏大部分时候都是用眼睛,加上我又是那种身体语言比较差的演员,以前总是喜欢用眼睛,其他方面就会比较弱,现在突然之间不准用眼神,我就会觉得很难啊。还有这次他们也不准我戴眼镜,不是每场戏都可以戴眼镜来演,所以就变成你既要兼顾演戏,又要兼顾你自己的眼睛像不像盲人,这个我觉得很难。

时光网:从人物的身份来讲,感觉这次的角色和您以前在麦庄导演的《无间道》、吴宇森早年的《辣手神探》中有一些相似之处,您是如何使得“何兵”这个人物在塑造上更加特别的呢?在驾驭这种矛盾纠结的人物时您有什么特别的体会?
梁朝伟:其实我没有怎么去想,要如何让他更特别,但是我觉得所有人物反正都是不一样的,还有就是我觉得不同阶段表演的味道也不一样。

时光网:您早年也成功演过不少活泼生动的小混混角色,如今在电影《听风者》中再做这种风格的表演,感觉上有哪些变化?

梁朝伟:其实这次的角色相对来说比较正经一点,导演对我有很多限制,不让我表现得太离谱,其实我本来希望更离谱的(笑)。所以这次的角色总得来说,我觉得就蛮好玩的,因为我很久没有演过这类型的角色,会有一种似曾相识的感觉。

时光网:您以前常常拍完一部戏,都要用一段时间才能够走出来,那么这次演完《听风者》之后您又有什么特别的收获和体会呢?
梁朝伟:其实最主要还是看你有没有立刻就需要去投入另外一部戏,如果你立刻要投入另外一部戏的话,就会很容易跑出来了,因为你必须要立刻进入另外一个状态。所以我最近还好,拍完一个我很快就会去拍另外一个,所以走出角色也就变得没那么困难。其实这个情形也不是在拍每一部电影时都会出现,只有一些你太深入、拍摄时间也很长的电影中会遇到。

因为在那个状态呆得太久,就变成一个很难改变的习惯,所以才会比较困难一点。大部分都是我比较年轻的时候拍的一些电视作品,那个更容易让自己很久没办法走出来,再加上当时我的表演经验也还比较浅,还没有一些方法让自己能够尽快地离开角色。

时光网:平时您在片场会不会经常做些即兴发挥?还是说您是那种早在开拍之前便做好了非常充分的准备,该如何演绎都想好了的演员类型?

梁朝伟:基本上我是会大概都准备好,就是前一天晚上或是前几个晚上我就开始看一些戏,会提前想好到时候我会怎么去演,会用一个怎么样的心态来演。一定会大概先形成一个概念或者有一个想法,当然也很有可能到现场会有一些新的灵感或是改动,那就要真的到现场,看到现场的气氛大概才能知道。有的时候对手会给我一些不一样的东西,或是导演在现场忽然说要加入一些新的东西,但是通常情况下我都会提前先做好比较充分的准备。

【影帝谈论演技】

时光网:如今大家只要说起梁朝伟都觉得是影帝级别的,演技没话说,那在您自己心目中有没有感觉特别满意的角色?或是不那么满意的角色呢?
梁朝伟:要说我自己特别满意的角色,其实真的没有……人家都这样讲,但是其实我自己从来都没有觉得我演得很好,自己看自己跟人家看你是完全不一样的。我每次看自己电影的时候,大概看到第三次或者第四次,就会觉得“这里有问题那里有问题”,其实每一次都希望能够做得更好。我想每个演员都是这样的,他永远不会满意自己的演出,因为很多时候其实都有很多瑕疵观众是看不到的,只有我自己、只有演员本身会知道,所以演员对自己是很难满意的。

时光网:感觉上您应该是个对导演对剧本要求很高的人,那近年来跟麦庄导演合作如此密切,他们身上的什么特质特别吸引您?
梁朝伟:主要还是因为我们很合得来,就是从第一部电影合作开始,从《无间道》到这次《听风者》已经是第四次了嘛,大家就蛮谈得来的,所以后来就变成了朋友,彼此之间也是常常来往。其实我们除了工作,平常还常常一起吃饭聊天。因为谈得来,觉得一起工作很开心,所以也就一直都会机会合作。

时光网:在不同时期您选择剧本的标准是怎样的?现在和以前又有什么不同?

梁朝伟:从前我挑剧本就是看自己喜不喜欢这个剧本,后来我越来越觉得其实人比剧本更重要,因为人比较有趣,不同的人即使是拍同一个题材,可能每次拍出来的感觉也完全是不一样的。所以现在我就是会觉得人比较重要,就是看谁来拍呀,跟谁一起表演啊这些,现在反而故事和剧本对我来说变得没有那么重要了。

时光网:经过了“拿奖拿到手软”的阶段之后,会不会觉得自己在选择上更加自由了?

梁朝伟:我拍戏从来也没有说去为得奖而拍的,奖只不过是个惊喜吧!反正我觉得,作为一个演员能拿到一个奖,其实那个奖也不单单是属于我的,因为电影是属于全体工作人员的,所以一部电影得奖,也不见得说演员或者导演方面的表现,就真的会有这样的出色。演员去拿或者导演去拿,无论谁去拿,其实都是全体努力的结果,无论缺少哪一部分都不行。

【重新做喜剧咖】

时光网:比起最早的时候,近十年来您演的喜剧角色相对较少,这是什么原因呢?而今年以来您的戏路似乎又开始向早年《东邪西毒》时期靠拢,做一些耍帅卖萌的轻松表演,对您来说这是源于心态上的转变吗?
梁朝伟:其实有时候碰到一些戏的剧本找我,但是我不是很喜欢,有时候又有好的剧本但是并没有来找我演,所以这些都是因缘巧合吧,一直没有机会演这样的电影。其实我自己也是突然之间,这一年很想要多拍一些喜剧,反而一些戏剧性比较强的正剧的东西就不太想拍。对,可能是因为人在不同阶段,很多东西都会改变,人生观什么的。这个阶段我更希望自己能够开心一点,在我平时的生活里面也希望能够用比较轻松的角度去看事情,所以我觉得拍喜剧本身比较轻松,这样人也比较轻松一点。

时光网:从影这么多年,如今您最喜欢的电影类型是怎样的?有没有特别想要尝试却一直还没机会演过的角色类型?

梁朝伟:我觉得自己能演的角色还有很多很多,所以都很想去演,但是我又没有刻意去想过最想要演什么,因为你刻意也没有用,像我刚刚说的那样,我现在很想演喜剧,但是如果没有人找我,或是没有碰到好的喜剧组合,也没有办法。再就是像我刚刚说的那样,希望多拍一点比较正面的电影,也不一定是喜剧,就是比较正面、比较阳光、比较开心的片子。

时光网:那么和刚入行的时候相比,如今您对于“表演”最大的体会是什么?
梁朝伟:可能到了一个阶段,你会喜欢用一种比较轻松的角度去看东西,无论那个东西本身有多重。刚开始表演的时候会觉得一个笑就是一个笑,一个哭就是一个哭,后来花了一点时间学的时候,就会发现一个笑不是一个笑那么简单,一个哭也不是一个哭那么简单,但是到最后一个笑还是一个笑。

时光网:周迅曾说您在片场的时候通常都很安静,那平时会偶尔和大家开开玩笑活跃气氛吗?生活中您是一个幽默的人吗?

梁朝伟:我不觉得自己幽默,还好吧,因为我大部分时间都是一个人比较多, 除了有时候跟朋友见面,不然我都是蛮安静的。不拍戏的时候,基本上都是做平常做的,看电影啊,运动啊。我很喜欢运动,在香港的时候我常常会出海,我很喜欢出海。因为没有人会打扰你,自由自在又有阳光。另外我还喜欢划水、游泳这些,所以平时基本上我有一半时间都是在做运动,到了晚上就跟朋友吃饭,跟这些好朋友一起吃饭聊天,就是普通人的生活。

时光网:您对未来是如何打算的?会更专注于做些自己的事情还是会更专注于演戏呢?

梁朝伟:自己的事情是什么样的事情?其实我一直都一半一半的。如果遇到好玩的剧本,好玩的计划我就拍,没有碰到的话就休息,享受生活。我其实也没有刻意去安排一年要拍多少部电影,一年需要多少时间来享受生活,因为我觉得最重要的还是开心,能拍一个好玩的戏是非常开心的事情,起码在那段时间里你是非常开心的,所以我觉得拍戏也好,自己生活也好,都是享受。能够像现在这样和好朋友、好导演、好演员一起拍电影,其实是件很幸运的事情。

Source: http://news.mtime.com/2012/08/06/1494416.html

Video: http://movie.mtime.com/146956/trailer/40391.html
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject:

Please let me become a genius and let me learn to read chinese over night.
So much to learn and so little time.
Embarassed
Thanks for posting anyway!
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject:

m sorry ~
lishan627

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Tony wrote:
m sorry ~

emm why r u feeling sorry Tony?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony ! sunny

May be I misunderstand Embarassed Wink
Anyhow - MANY THANKS for showing us (non-Chinese skilled Sad fans) - your lovable and attentive concern, that way ! flower

From Austria with love ~
Helga Waving

To Tin-Yau:
Somebody of our friendly, Chinese-skilled fellow fans, will help with a translation soon, I guess Wink - generously !
Servus Very Happy
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject:

Safran wrote:
To Tin-Yau:
Somebody of our friendly, Chinese-skilled fellow fans, will help with a translation soon, I guess Wink - generously !
Servus Very Happy

Guys, I didn`t mean to push, just want to express my regret that I can`t help in this matter.

... and Safran:
Pfiat di!
Wink
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject:

Dear Tin-Yau, ....in case you probably did not recognize Wink ....or you can΄t believe Surprised : Our Grandmaster himself replied ! Laughing
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject:

I'm actually one of those people who hate reading Chinese...hehe. Embarassed

This is actually a very long article so I just picked a section and started translating.
Hope it gives everyone a good insight on Tony.

+++

MTime: Right now if we only mention the name 'Tony Leung' everyone will immediately associate it with 'Best Actor'. For you personally, do you have a role that you're particularly satisfied with? Or ones you're not satisfied with?

TL: If you're asking if I have roles I'm satisfied with, I really don't have any. In reality, I never believe I acted very well in these roles. The way you view yourself and the way others view you is completely different. Every time I watch my films, by about the third or fourth time, I will begin to feel "there's a problem here, there's a problem there". Actually I just want to be able to do well each time. I believe other actors are the same. No one will ever be completely satisfied with their performance because a lot of time there will be flaws that the audience won't notice. Only yourself, the person playing the role, will be able to see. So that's why I think it's hard for actors to be completely satisfied with their acting.

MTime: We get the impression that you have high expectations choosing your scripts and the directors you work with. These past couple years you've been working closely with Alan Mak and Felix Chong. What was their attraction?

TL: The most important thing is that we work well together. From the first time we collaborated with 'Infernal Affairs' to 'The Silent War', we've already worked together four times. We get along really well and we've become friends over the years. We tend to meet up in our spare time. Outside of work we will regularly meet for meals. Since we get along so well, I've enjoyed our time working together. That's why we've had so many opportunities to collaborate.

MTime: Do you have a preference for choosing scripts during certain periods in your life? Will you choose something differently now than what you would have chosen before?

TL: Before when I chose a script it would be based on if I liked the script or not. Later I realized that the people I work with are more important than scripts. People are more interesting. Different people filming the same theme will ultimately create different feelings. That's why right now I place more emphasis on people. I'll see who's filming the movie, who I'll act alongside with. The story and the script are no longer as important to me.

MTime: In comparison to your earlier years, it seems that you've done less comedies within these past 10 years. Is there a reason for it? This past year the characters you've portrayed are similar to period when you filmed 'Ashes of Time'. Do you find that it's because your mentality has changed?

TL: Sometimes when I'm approached by a script I might not necessarily like it. Other times there are good scripts but no one has offered it to me. It ultimately comes down to fate. Actually, within this past year I've really wanted to act in a comedy. I no longer want to act in movie with very strong dramatic themes. I think you're right. People are in different stages in life, so lots of things will change. At this point in my life I hope that I can be happier and I want to have a more positive outlook on things. Comedies are generally more light-hearted and will make me more relaxed. That's why I want to act in comedies right now.

MTime: After so many years in the industry, what type of movies do you enjoy the most? Do you specifically want play a character that you've never played before?

TL: I feel like there are many roles that I can take on, so I would really like the opportunity to play different characters. However, I don't specifically have one in mind. Even if I had one in mind it wouldn't matter. As I mentioned before, I really want to act in a comedy. However, if no one will approach me for a role, or if I can't find a suitable team, then it doesn't really matter. Right now I would like to film more positively themed movies, not necessary a comedy, but something more encouraging, happy and light-hearted.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject:

Tony wrote:
m sorry ~

I think the one and only way is I have to study harder. study

And practise patience. Wink

Last edited by Tin-Yau on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject:

sparkles_n15 wrote:
This is actually a very long article so I just picked a section and started translating.
Hope it gives everyone a good insight on Tony.

sparcles_n15 thanks a lot for the translation, you are my todays hero! Applause
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Jenny for your speedy translation job thumbright
It would take me another month if I was to do this Embarassed

PS I noticed an amusing Q&A in the article - about evolution of Tony's acting skills Very Happy

时光网:那么和刚入行的时候相比,如今您对于“表演”最大的体会是什么?
梁朝伟:可能到了一个阶段,你会喜欢用一种比较轻松的角度去看东西,无论那个东西本身有多重。刚开始表演的时候会觉得一个笑就是一个笑,一个哭就是一个 哭,后来花了一点时间学的时候,就会发现一个笑不是一个笑那么简单,一个哭也不是一个哭那么简单,但是到最后一个笑还是一个笑。

MTime: Compare to the time when you started acting, what is your deepest understanding?
Tony: Perhaps at certain stage one would like to view things with a different angle. Regardless how heavy it is, I prefer to view it from a more relaxed angle. At the the beginning of my acting career I felt that a laugh is a laugh, and a cry is a cry. Later on, after I spent more time to learn, I found that a laugh is not as simple as a laugh, and equally a cry is not simply a cry. However at the end, a laugh is still a laugh.

Quote:

Tin-Yau, I attach a picture to make your study more fun Laughing
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject:

yitian wrote:
Quote:

Tin-Yau, I attach a picture to make your study more fun Laughing

Haha not bad, thanks!

How about that?
Taken 3 weeks ago. Also a big motivation to study more.

Yes I know, I`m way off topic! Sorry! salute
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject:

....and the applause goes toooo : Jenny and Yitian !!! Applause Applause Applause

Thanks Tin-Yau....for this beautiul HK pic Very Happy ....I΄m getting itchy feet Wink
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Here's the last two paragraphs:

MTime: Zhou Xun once said that during filming you are normally very quiet, but would occasionally joke around with everyone and liven the atmosphere. Do you find yourself to be witty and humourous?

Tony: I don't find myself to be humourous, but it's good in a way because I am often by myself. Aside from meeting with friends, I'm usually a quiet person. When I'm not filming, I go about with my daily life, like watching movies or exercising. I really love exercising. When I'm in HK I will often go out to sea, I really enjoy being out in the water. There's no one to disturb you, it feels very carefree and you're also out in the sun. I also enjoy waterskiing and swimming. Usually I spend about half my time exercising. At night I will meet with friends for dinner and catch up with them. It's pretty much what people do in their daily lives.

MTime: What are your plans for the future? Will you focus more on yourself or will you focus more on acting?

Tony: What does it mean to focus more on myself? I've always been half and half. If I see a good script or a good project then I will film. If I don't see one then I'll rest and continue to enjoy my life. I don't purposely plan out my schedule for the year. I don't have a set number of films to complete nor do I plan out how much time I have to rest. The most important thing to me is to be happy. If I can film a really good movie then I'll be happy. At least during the duration I will be thoroughly enjoying myself. That's why I think filming is good, but having my own personal time is also good. Both are equally enjoyable. I'm really fortunate to be surrounded by good friends, good directors and good actors.

+++

Pretty much the first section talks about his emotions in filming The Silent War. The second part is about how he challenged himself with a new character. The third and fourth part which yitian and I translated talk about his views on acting and his intentions to pick up a comedy as his next project.

I thought the last two sections were interesting, so I only translated those. Also because I haven't seen The Silent War yet. Hehe.

So who wants to treat me for a meal in HK? Wink
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject:

I really enjoyed reading Very Happy love Once again: Many Thanks, Jenny Giving a kiss .
Wish I had the opportunity to buy you a meal as recompense for your efforts ! Wink ....But "Who knows" ? Rolling Eyes .....one day, meeting in HK, I΄ll realise !? Laughing
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: