TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Be careful the Next Magazine!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Be careful the Next Magazine!

Don't send the party's pictures to them ,they are all Paparazzi!

最近在這裏為了報名生日會而寫上e-mail address的朋友,相信都會l收到一封由Next Magazine(壹週刊)發出的e-mail,他們說想要tony生日會的照片,和問了一些tony生日會的情況.

請大家都不要理會他們and be careful!
nancix**

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: Be careful the Next Magazine!

Yes, some Japanese Fans received them E-mail,too.
If you report on the Birthday party with good intent, they rewrite it in sentences of malice and funnily. They want only to increase sales of the magazine in the sensational article.
Please the participant of all blow off this E-mail!!! Mad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject:

We have temporarily remove the story of the birthday party until further notice.
lemonberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject:

wow, I can't believe the magazine sent out emails to people here. But I guess anything on the internet is open information to everyone. (not good!)
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject:

I feel violated! Shocked

I guess you're right lemonberry... everything on the internet is open for the world to see... sometimes I forget that it's not just our circle of Tony's friends here.

And of course we would never do anything to purposely cause a problem for him. Good thinking about removing the birthday party story, Info, but it's sad that some of his fans now won't know what happened.

-K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject:

I feel the same way with Pungyo.

In most cases, we forget that it's an open cyberworld and anything can happen! Sad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject:

大家好,我是新來的
今天剛看到壹仔(壹周刊)對偉仔又有D無聊的偷影和報導
依家D傳媒真係太不堪了!
lemonberry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

wow, it looked like the reporter was able to get to the outside of the party and took some pictures. Confused
jessjessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Obviously, this is a private gathering...

i was a bit shocked when i read the email from that editor of next magazine, i cant believe that they can do this..... for those people who have no idea what is happening, i copied and pasted the email and you can take a look....

Dear all

This is Mavis, entertainment editor from Next Magazine Hong Kong. Since I heard that Tony Leung had held a birthday party at Aberdeen marina Club yesterday. We'd like to write an article about it. However, we have no pictures.

Luckily I found you guys email from his fans website. Could you guys please send me some of his party's pictures for me to write an article about his birthday? Did you guys play any game inside the party? Did you ask Tony about when will he get marry to his girl friend? Did Tony perform in the party?

Our deadline is tomorrow (Tuesday) Thank you very much for your kindness help. I'd like to share Tony's stuff to you guys in the coming future. (it sounds like an exchange term~?!?!?!?)

Best,

Mavis
Editor
Next Magazine Hong Kong

i am glad to know that no fans send pics to her finally Very Happy
purple

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject:

yeah, i was surprised to receive the same email. Well, luckily I only returned to Msia and checked my emails on Wed which is after the said deadline. Either way I won't send the photos to the mag.

I guess I will hold on on sharing my detailed account of the party until this news has died down and after Info gives the greenlight.

Purple
lemonberry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject:

I think if the reporters had found this site earlier, they would've pretend to be fans and sign up and went inside the party.

Anyhow. here're the few picture the report did take

Info

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject:

Thank you very much for all participating fans for not sharing your photos with the magazine.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject:

Not to change the subject, but I couldn't help but notice the little girl in the background of the top picture... she's covering her face with her hands. I can almost hear her making a little squeal as he walked by. ha ha.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject:

Pungyo wrote:
Not to change the subject, but I couldn't help but notice the little girl in the background of the top picture... she's covering her face with her hands. I can almost hear her making a little squeal as he walked by. ha ha.
lol pungyo, my sides are hurting from laughing. Laughing Can't say I blame her though. If I saw him, Tony would need some bodyguards with him. Just kidding, if I ever get the pleasure of seeing him in person, I would just faint.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject:

greenlily, I wonder if Tony ever thought that he would have this effect on women? Ha Ha Ha! My usual routine would be to stammer and stutter... "humina humina humina humina"... then trip and fall on the floor... or walk into a door. Laughing

And the embarrassing thing of it is... I've DONE that! Many times!!! d'oh!

As we Italians say... Oh, what a gavone!! Rolling Eyes

-K
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: