TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony will appear in Ann Lee's new film!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zephyr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Tony will appear in Ann Lee's new film!

[06.06.17]李安新片色.戒 梁朝偉擔綱
【2006/06/17 聯合晚報】【本報北京專電】

旅美導演李安的新片「色.戒」已敲定由港星梁朝偉飾演片中的漢奸大反派「易先生」,至於與他演對手戲,也就是欲設計暗殺他的女大學生「王佳芝」一角,則尚未完全定案,但極可能由大陸年輕新人出任,整個拍片案這兩天就可獲得大陸審批通過。

大陸相關人士表示,張愛玲原著的「色.戒」是以二次大戰為背景,敘述一群大學生在國民政府吸收下成為外圍組織,並設下美人計欲暗殺汪精衛的情報頭子。不過,這個案子前些時候送審時並未通過,直到將原著中的人物背景修改,也就是「王佳芝」等大學生並非由國民政府吸收,而是自發性的學生愛國組織,以及不提「易先生」為汪精衛身邊的情報頭子,就說是個漢奸,以避開大陸所敏感的話題後,整個拍片案應可獲得核准。

據了解,在「色.戒」的送審資料上,清楚寫著男主角「易先生」將由港星梁朝偉飾演,這也是他首次飾演30年代人物,在造型上如何與40年代的「花樣年華」和「2046」區隔,將大大考驗著李安。只不過他飾演的角色非常鮮明,是個漢奸反派,老謀深算的他,卻差一點中了年輕女學生的美人計,若非女學生對他動了情,他就將陰溝翻船,而逃過一劫的他,立刻對學生團體展開無情反撲。

李安雖未到香港選角,但第一個定的角色就是梁朝偉,只是個性低調的李安不願讓此事太早曝光,以免影響其他的選角工作,不過大陸相關人士還是透露了此一訊息。

據了解,李安近日已向大陸上影廠接觸,準備在著名的車墩搭景,若一切順利今秋就將開拍。至於女主角「王佳芝」人選,李安心中已有明確人選,以大陸年輕新人出線的機會最大。
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject:

That role sounds interesting, and with Ang Lee as well love

Wonder how true it is though, withTony's full schedule. Think

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:

The article from a Beijing evening paper said that Ang Lee has chosen Tony to take on the role of "Mr Yee" who is a traitor. The movie is based on a book by Zhang Ai Ling, with world war two as the background. The movie has yet to be approved by the Chinese authorities. To avoid sensitivity on the subject issue,amendments were made to the story.

The story is about how a group of University students attempt to entrap an informant with a pretty girl, but failed because the girl fell in love with Mr Yee. Mr Yee than mercilessly lashed back at the student group.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject:

yea, Tony seems to have many film projects on his hands.. . hope one of his films will surface soon Wink

wan yu
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject:

How many films does Tony have on hand? Have these all been confirmed??

Andrew Lau's film which is supposed to begin shooting in July '06
Lawrence Block's script - English film
John Woo's Battle of Red Cliff
Ang Lee's film
Wong Kar-Wai - Ip Man biography

These 5 films all sound very interesting. I think they're all very different roles and with all very good directors & cast. I look forward in seeing them all.
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject:

The local newspaper said that Ang Lee only had Tony in mind for the role and he didn't consider anyone else.

my mom was the one who told me about this news today. She said Leung Chiu Wai got the leading role in Ang Lee's next movie. Then she said Leung Chiu Wai must be a very good actor for Ang Lee to choose him. Wink
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject:

I think that's going to be a really interesting character for Tony to play. It's really cool that he's taking on this kind of darker role.
greenlily_62762

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject:

about the battle of red cliff, i know that ken wata-something is going to be cao cao. tony is going to be zhuge liang, chow yun fat-liu bei, andy lau or somebody else-zhou yu, and i think zhang zi-yi (i think that's how you spell it) and gong li are going to be the two qiao sisters. does anybody know who's going to be yue ying or if there is going to be a yue ying?
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject:

John Woo had personally announced that Taiwanese ex-super model Lin Chi-Ling was cast for his historical war epic The Battle of Red Cliff. she will play the wife of General Zhou Yu, played by Chow Yun-Fat.

I believe that it's also confirmed that Tony, Chang Chen and Collin Chou (he was in Matrix Reload) will be in the movie.

No words on other casts yet.
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

by the way, today's newspaper, Ang Lee said that it has NOT been confirmed that Tony Leung will be in the movie. They are going to pick the female lead first and then decide which actor will go well with her.
greenlily_62762

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for replying, Lemonberry
zephyr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject:

According to today's news, Ann Lee didn't say that directly, but he implied it. Tony once refered to another movie except for "Wound City" in springlight . I think it may be this movie.

news 1
听到梁朝伟的名字,李安和颜悦色地表示:“梁朝伟是很有魅力的演员,他的加盟一定会使影片更具深度。“

news 2
而对于近日有关男主角确定梁朝伟加盟的消息,李安表示,“还是等女主角确定之后再选吧,不过梁朝伟的确是能给影片增添很多色彩的演员。”

other news
据称,这次传出梁朝伟将扮演“易先生”,是因《色戒》的送审资料上,清楚写着梁朝伟的名字。消息一出,负责台湾选角工作的李岗也肯定了梁朝伟的演技,“放眼华语影坛,要比演技,还能找谁呢?但我不清楚他是不是男主角。”香港泽东(Jet Tong)发言人则证实双方有接触,不过尚未有具体计划。
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject:

I hope he chooses Tony! Ang Lee is one of my favorite directors (in fact the only film of his that I didn't enjoy as well as the others was Brokeback Mountain).
lemonberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject:

wound city is the title for Andrew Lau's movie.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject:

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't wait till all these films come out!! cheers

I certainly hope that Tony is chosen afterall for the part of Mr. Yee... we all know what a sweet and kind individual he is... it's great fun to see him stretch his wings and be an evil character!!! evil

greenlily_62762, I think you're referring to Ken Watanabe... another great actor... to play Cao Cao. Can anyone confirm that?

-KH
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: