TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony buys a book
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenlily_62762

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Tony buys a book

sorry! i can't find it in english, and i don't know how to translate it either.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/p/2006-05-19/14331086953.html
mu99le

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:

oooh thanks for this invaluable contribution greenlily Very Happy dunno why, i love to see him in a bookstore, prolly because i'm a bookworm myself Wink

ok i'm going to play Sherlock now...from the first pic it's clear that he bought either several books or one thick book (except if the plastic bag isn't from the bookstore). And he holds something that looks to me like a course book or a script in his hand.

in the second pic i notice Brokeback Mountain and Memoirs of Geisha on the New Release shelf...I wonder if he had read them? I dunno what books he's looking at though.

anyway here it is for your reading and translating pleasure (i can only guess some words, sawry):

新浪娱乐讯 2006年5月19日,香港,仍处于休息阶段的梁朝伟非常清闲趁着假期,上周日(5月14日)一个人驾车到中环购物,又看碟又买DVD,还约好友刘伟强 (andrew lau wai keung?) 密斟新戏呢!

梁朝伟前往唱片店挑选DVD (karaoke DVD?),他在新片速递的货架上细看新到的电影,拿着一部由范·基默和罗伯特·唐尼主演的火爆动作片《小贼、美女和妙探》(Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)的美版碟看了良久,但最后还是选购了另一部由詹妮弗·安妮斯顿和克莱夫·欧文主演的,讲述一对各有家室的男女背着伴侣偷情的外语片《绝地威龙》以及一部俄罗斯科幻片《守夜人》,看来这位影帝对火爆电影兴趣索然,反而爱看偷情戏偷师。

之后梁朝伟又看了看英文小说及外国杂志(he had a look at english conversation book and foreign magazines?),大约15分钟后,他拿着两张新买的DVD (he bought 2 new DVDs?) 离开,还将原本拿着的剧本放入袋中,让人神不知鬼不觉。接着,梁朝伟散步返回酒店途中,经过卡地亚,他原本想从正门进去,可惜大门关上了,梁朝伟看到告示后,便从侧门入内,不过他在店内逗留约5分钟便离开了。步行回酒店后,梁朝伟上了二楼的咖啡室,不久,刘伟强便到达了,两人边饮边谈,大约1小时后,刘伟强就在工作人员的陪同下到地下取车离开,而梁朝伟则手持剧本走出来,显然跟刘伟强刚刚谈完剧本!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject:

He's looking FINE! Razz Luvs his outfit with the crisp shirt and the light pinkish sweater vest... mmm. Wink

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject:

yes i love his clothes too!! make him look like a schoolboy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject:

more pics

greenlily_62762

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Kerilyn wrote:
He's looking FINE! Razz Luvs his outfit with the crisp shirt and the light pinkish sweater vest... mmm. Wink

I'm sorry, but when i read this, i just felt kind of disturbed. no offense! But i do agree that he does look nice, and i like his hair! Very Happy
Kerilyn

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

lol, I don't mean what you think I mean. that "FINE!" was out of character lol; I meant that he was REALLY cute. Cool I love him! Razz

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject:

Ahhh, the simple pleasure of life.....browsing for dvds and books. Surprised that he wasn't mobbed by the crowd, looking all sweet and charming in his pink outfit. Laughing

A brief translation. Tony drove to Central by himself on Sunday. He chose 2 dvds, "Derailed" with Jennifer Aniston, and a Russian Sci-fi film. He also looked at English Novel and foreign magazine, but he only purchased the 2 dvds.

He went over to a cafe in a hotel to meet Andrew Lau to discuss the new film.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject:

thank you looney Very Happy. I think Steffi (from Springlight) will be very delighted if she knows that tony buys her favorite actress' new movie (she likes Jennifer anniston).

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Laughing when i saw this i thought to myself, "my, he's soo cute, who's that behide him? Oh My God! there's a person who looks EXACTLY LIKE HIM!! oh wait, that is him" Laughing

i just love this picture of him. from the back he looks about 27.
mu99le

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject:

greenlily_62762 wrote:
when i saw this i thought to myself, "my, he's soo cute, who's that behide him? Oh My God! there's a person who looks EXACTLY LIKE HIM!! oh wait, that is him" Laughing

ROFL, greenlily!!! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject:

Oh it is such a relief to find the site back! Wheeeewww

Thank you for the article greenlily and thank you so much for the translation Looney Tune (missed you much girl!)

Tony looks really good and it is also great that he enjoys to go to a store and check the dvds/books out for passtime, just like many of us. Very humble and down to earth.

I wonder which Russian sci fi film did he get? Was it Andrei Tarkovsky's Solyaris? Or was it a newer one? Night Watch?
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject:

eliza bennet wrote:
Oh it is such a relief to find the site back! Wheeeewww

Thank you for the article greenlily and thank you so much for the translation Looney Tune (missed you much girl!)

Tony looks really good and it is also great that he enjoys to go to a store and check the dvds/books out for passtime, just like many of us. Very humble and down to earth.

I wonder which Russian sci fi film did he get? Was it Andrei Tarkovsky's Solyaris? Or was it a newer one? Night Watch?

Night Watch! That's the one. Matches the Chinese translation. You sure know a lot about films eliza Wink (and missed you much too...)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject:

what Night Watch is about? just wondering what kind of story he likes Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject:

Night Watch is a science fiction film that tells the relations among vampires and more sensitive humans (these people can detect vampires and other phenomenons)

I have seen the film at HIFF this year (not a film I'd like but my friend wanted to watch it so...) Maybe someone else in the audience Tony knows, watched it and recommended it to Tony (it was a full theatre despite the late hour)

here is more information on it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403358/

Thank you so much for your kind words Smile

I hope that Tony's new projects will start soon so that we can get to talk about him more and see more of his most recent pictures!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: