TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Posting Guidelines

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Posting Guidelines

This is a website for Tony Leung's fans to share. I hope everyone can enjoy the sharing of information and views here, and respect each others when posting messages.

While fans are free to express their opinions on Tony here, I think the basic respect is for them to identify themselves when expressing their opinions. Even if you do not register as a member, you could at least leave your nickname when posting. I think the basic rule for posting is to identify oneself before posting. In this connection, I would consider deleting new posts leave by unidentified guests from now on. Pls try not to use nickname such as Guest 1, 2...as well. Many thanks for your cooperation.

I would also like to urge fans here to try to refrain yourselves from comparing Tony to others. You are welcome to comments on Tony, but making comparison would always cause hard-feeling one way or other.

Lastly, if fans found any posts particularly unacceptable, please email me instead of pointing it out directly in the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject:

Hello Info , my name is YAN. How can I know yr. e-mail ?

Thanks!
Info

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Hi Yan, my email is webmaster@tonyleung.org.
Info

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject:

I notice there are quite a number of "guests" around in the board lately, and some of them left messages which are not very friendly. I would like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to the posting guidelines I posted in May 2004 again.

In this connection, I would consider deleting the posts leave by unidentified guests. Many thanks for your cooperation.
andy's angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: posting guidlines

thanks for your good work,info.. this latest incident has been very unfortunate-- & how I was unwittingly drawn to it & having tried hard to avoid such an incident.

again my thanks.. AA
Info

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject:

Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate that while we fully respect freedom of expression in this site, we hope every visitor of this site could respect others, and refrain from commenting others' posts. We want this site to be a friendly, open and harmonious platform for people to share their views, thoughts and feelings about Tony.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: