TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

the duke of mount deer

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Sign Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misty in love with him

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: the duke of mount deer

the duke of mount deer is the best movie i have ever had the galory to see! Very Happy i can`t tell you enuf! it`s ever thing i`v ever wonted!.i think about it nigth and day now!i just can`t stop i wis i wass the duke in away( but shll a gril).ever time i think about it t can`t sleep.tony was so hot / cute/ charming/hansom/WONDERFAL!i can`t even tip writh now but i dont` woth to stop ether! ever one have to know!i can`t consentrat in calss , i can`t eta! and how can i take my mined off it !, off him! i can`t i just can`t! i think i be okay in a fuw days but for now?, i`l drem on Embarassed Embarassed i can`t think of any thing els writh now . just thinking of the duke(tony),and the king(andy) just make me whont to hag my shelf titly because it makes me shak. and partly because it makes me whont to cry! Crying or Very sad When i think about what happend in the end! Crying or Very sad .
okay , okay i`v told you enff how wonderfal that movie is and now i`l tell you why:
because as we all know tonys` in it and thats enff for us to go curasz about! but andy is in it too !!that`s a dubal "A"!as we all know !
but for all of us that have sheen it don`t you agree that the cass is geart too. and the them song, ?(i was just going to go over this fast but i just have to come back and say i love the theme song),and well ever thing?,and i know i`m not the only one that admier the relasionship of the king and the duke!it was the highlight of the show for me! Cool i even remember being aferad thatin rell life thay are not friends but lukly for me i fond out that tay are good friends . Wink well so i`v herad anway.shero i have a fuw problums with the movie like some of his wivs (ah kre to be exsat, the drigon laty too but she`s old so what ever). but that`s all miner things that is esaly looked over because of tony`s grat acting, it works as kind of a distratiosn if you rather.
but it`s a littal sad because i love tony so muhe that i all most tern on andy!and he`s a relly nice guy (form what i know) ! you guys know how the wrold is all ways comparing them!i think there = but even if tony is better it well only be barly.i sell like him better thow. Smile
but this movie is relly your chans to se them bouth in acsion! i don`t wonth to give to muhe away afther all i`m writhing this to cunvs you to get it i`l just leva it at this: ther pafromint is gerat as friend and just as good as indevsarlls.and when you see them in any one seen together it well take you like 8 time as log to see it because you do not wont to miss anything and well review ever seen just as many times!and just to get you huketd (cause that`s jaut the person i am someone that whonts the whold to to konw about what she thinks is good and sometimes bad) he gets 7 wives at the end !so see it to know how okay! Wink
all i`v got to say is i think this is the beast movie ever and anyone that has a probelm with it can writh to me.be i know a lot of you guys think so too, so i`m relly not looking for anything unpualsint coments . Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject:

hes hecca funny in it huh and hes soo flurtacious i luv it tht sexy grin he does In Love
from Misty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: to Guest

[quote="Anonymous"]hes hecca funny in it huh and hes soo flurtacious i luv it tht sexy grin he does :smt060[/quote]

to Guest ;
Well i have never looked at him as being sexy but he relly relly is cute is he not? :oops:. but pepole keep saying that he is sexy and i just relly don`t tink so :roll: . he got this smiall of his that makes ever gril go craszy .but him [i]sexy[/i] get rell :? . but don`t think that i don`t think he`s allsome :evil: ! i`m just allover him in a cute way :lol: ! And you know what i relly relly do hop that he well stop trying to be sexy because he relly is justed not! and that is also when he kind of skars me and i don`t like being scard by this person that i ador :x ! but even thow i he is not at all sexy to me ,ho man is he in my drems :D ! he just so unfrgetaball 8) ! but i think that is defunetly bcause he is so good at being lod and cute at the same time! i justed love that about someone. and i love that about the duke that he palys in THE DUKE OF MUONT DEER ( i know his rell name and his amarcan name in the book too but i was afrad that you don`t so i put the Duke , but i think that well do fine).
Man I Love Him!!!
from Misty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: to Guest

Anonymous wrote:
hes hecca funny in it huh and hes soo flurtacious i luv it tht sexy grin he does :smt060

to Guest ;
Well i have never looked at him as being sexy but he relly relly is cute is he not? :oops:. but pepole keep saying that he is sexy and i just relly don`t tink so :roll: . he got this smiall of his that makes ever gril go craszy .but him sexy get rell :? . but don`t think that i don`t think he`s allsome :evil: ! i`m just allover him in a cute way :lol: ! And you know what i relly relly do hop that he well stop trying to be sexy because he relly is justed not! and that is also when he kind of skars me and i don`t like being scard by this person that i ador :x ! but even thow i he is not at all sexy to me ,ho man is he in my drems :D ! he just so unfrgetaball 8) ! but i think that is defunetly bcause he is so good at being lod and cute at the same time! i justed love that about someone. and i love that about the duke that he palys in THE DUKE OF MUONT DEER ( i know his rell name and his amarcan name in the book too but i was afrad that you don`t so i put the Duke , but i think that well do fine).
Man I Love Him!!!
from Misty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: to Guest

Anonymous wrote:
hes hecca funny in it huh and hes soo flurtacious i luv it tht sexy grin he does In Love

to Guest ;
Well i have never looked at him as being sexy but he relly relly is cute is he not? Embarassed. but pepole keep saying that he is sexy and i just relly don`t tink so Rolling Eyes . he got this smiall of his that makes ever gril go craszy .but him sexy get rell Confused . but don`t think that i don`t think he`s allsome evil ! i`m just allover him in a cute way Laughing ! And you know what i relly relly do hop that he well stop trying to be sexy because he relly is justed not! and that is also when he kind of skars me and i don`t like being scard by this person that i ador Mad ! but even thow i he is not at all sexy to me ,ho man is he in my drems Very Happy ! he just so unfrgetaball Cool ! but i think that is defunetly bcause he is so good at being lod and cute at the same time! i justed love that about someone. and i love that about the duke that he palys in THE DUKE OF MUONT DEER ( i know his rell name and his amarcan name in the book too but i was afrad that you don`t so i put the Duke , but i think that well do fine).
Man I Love Him!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Sign Guestbook All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: