TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

is this website official?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carefen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: is this website official?

i want to ask the webmaster this question, and i want to join your website, not only a fan, i want to do more things for Tony! please believe my ability! I don't want anything of guerdon! Please give me a chance! I will do my best!! I want a reply!

then I will introduce my self to you.

tony is the best man i have seen.
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: is this website official?

carefen wrote:
i want to ask the webmaster this question, and i want to join your website, not only a fan, i want to do more things for Tony! please believe my ability! I don't want anything of guerdon! Please give me a chance! I will do my best!! I want a reply!

then I will introduce my self to you.

First to your question. This is not an official website of TLCW. It's only a fan site.

Thanks for offering your help. Do you have any idea what do you want to do? I have been pretty much maintaining the site by myself - a little work here and there. If you can let me know what your interests are, or what you think you can do to help, I am open for any suggestions. One thing I have to worry about is bandwidth. If you would like to contribute to the photo/multimedia sections, we have to figure out a way to host these files. I still have some rooms to grow, but not much. (Unless I could find another host that's willing to give out more space)

Otherwise, I could use help on organizing news, articles, files, or whatever that you may want to do - creative arts, designs... Let me know. Thanks.
carefen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: i

I think there can be more Interdynamic in this website. Like some Flash games about Tony. That can attract more fans to go here.

Let me introduce myself to you. I am from China PR, and now I am 19 years old. I got Microsoft's webpage design certificate in my 14. And I have 2 website of my own. But they are very small, compared to tonyleung.org. I can use Dreamweaver Mx, Fireworks, Flash and other softwaves. I have learned art for 7 years, in this way, I can do Image processing well.

I had helped a star in china to build his Official website. I think if we work hard. Tonyleung.org will be the largest one and the overall one for Tony.

I have to go to school from Monday to Saturday, so I have very little time to go internet. But I will do my best to help you.

Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re:

carefen wrote:
I think there can be more Interdynamic in this website. Like some Flash games about Tony. That can attract more fans to go here.

Let me introduce myself to you. I am from China PR, and now I am 19 years old. I got Microsoft's webpage design certificate in my 14. And I have 2 website of my own. But they are very small, compared to tonyleung.org. I can use Dreamweaver Mx, Fireworks, Flash and other softwaves. I have learned art for 7 years, in this way, I can do Image processing well.

I had helped a star in china to build his Official website. I think if we work hard. Tonyleung.org will be the largest one and the overall one for Tony.

I have to go to school from Monday to Saturday, so I have very little time to go internet. But I will do my best to help you.

Hi Carefan,

You are a quite accomplished young girl! Wow, all these wonderful skills you have accumulated at such young age. Good for you. Very Happy

If you would like to work on some Flash games, that would be super. I could add them to the site. Although I am not a game player, but I am sure there will be people who would like them.

As far as making this the largest site for Tony, that's quite ambitious. It would take insane amount of energy and time to keep up with the latest happenings in the TonyLand. All of us have a life outside of this site, so let's just do whatever we can, and take it from there.

I see you are busy with school. I certainly understand that. My schedule is pretty heavy too. I am on a Monday-Sunday Schedule, with nights and weekend classes, and full day jobs.

Well, email me with whatever you would like to do, and I will try to incorporate that into the website,

Best Regards,

Sandy
carefen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: i

i don't know your email address.
maybe you can mail to me first. my address is:
carefen_2001@163.com
and my icq:288558591
Rolling Eyes

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1