TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's birthday

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
news

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Tony's birthday

Info,

Fans are curious if Tony will hold a b-day party this year or not. Do you have any details on this?

News
nancix**

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony's birthday

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Tony Leung Official Website

I am so excited to see the brand new official website of Tony done up by his agency Project House! Very Happy

http://www.tony-leung-chiuwai.com/index.aspx

Check out the welcome clip and photos! Bravo! I wonder when the clip is made. He looks so good! Here is what he says in it:

"Everyone, how are you? I am Leung Chiu Wai. Welcome here! I hope through this website, can communicate more with you all or to hear your views about me or to tell you about my recent news (happenings). See you on the website."

Sigh Sad ...most of the stuff is in Chinese! Maybe because it is still new. Well, I just hope he or his agency will give a tiny bit of consideration to his non-Chinese speaking / reading international fans (and that I think he has many). Does that mean he won't visit this forum anymore? Shocked If his official website stays being in Chinese only and he won't visit here, I will cry!

Btw, thank you for everyone who has worked hard on bringing back this website and forum. Appreciate it a lot. Life is sure boring without it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Tony Leung Official Website

Hi,purple!
purple wrote:

Btw, thank you for everyone who has worked hard on bringing back this website and forum. Appreciate it a lot. Life is sure boring without it.

Yes,Yes! I agree with you. If this website doesn't exist, or If this site doesn't continue, Tony will not exchange with his fan through internet.

purple wrote:
Well, I just hope he or his agency will give a tiny bit of consideration to his non-Chinese speaking / reading international fans (and that I think he has many). Does that mean he won't visit this forum anymore? If his official website stays being in Chinese only and he won't visit here, I will cry!

Yes, If it's possible, I wish to write all sentences in English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. Razz Razz Razz Razz
Of course, it's impossible. However, we absolutely need the English title.

However, his Website is still a pre-opening. We will expect this website's formal opening.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Tony Leung Official Website

nancix** wrote:
Yes, If it's possible, I wish to write all sentences in English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. Razz Razz Razz Razz
Of course, it's impossible. However, we absolutely need the English title.

Hi nancix,
Yeah, I hope it can be in all languages too so that all international fans of Tony can enjoy reading his news.

nancix** wrote:
However, his Website is still a pre-opening. We will expect this website's formal opening.

I am crossing my fingers now! We need English! We need English! Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject:

Yes, we need english !! Very Happy It is great that there is an official site ! thx for the info !!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: