TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Green Tea Ad on 6/11/2006

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Green Tea Ad on 6/11/2006

Tony appeared to the event of Green Tea Ad on 6/11/2006 Very Happy

http://et.21cn.com/topic/star/gangtai/liangchaowei/2006/06/10/2609574.shtml

Someone translate, please?
cherry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: there're more pics

现场Fans

金马奖影帝梁朝伟6月10日到亚洲国际大酒店,为其代言的可口可乐旗下新上市的绿茶饮料"茶研工坊" 宣传造势。在全场影迷震撼的心跳声和尖叫声中,伟仔出其不意地现身舞台中央,他那会说话的眼神和清朗无邪的笑容立即迷倒全场的粉丝。

活动前举行的"茶研工坊·梁朝伟的绿茶情缘"创意征集比赛的优胜者更有幸在现场与偶像共同上演了一场浪漫的绿茶情缘,由梁朝伟亲自授予奖品和奖座。现场更有数名幸运的影迷喜获伟仔的签名海报并和伟仔合影留念。

在演艺圈十数年,伟仔一贯宠辱不惊,以平易而自在的状态示人,让人不得不羡慕他"内功深厚"。当被问及自己何以"修炼"到如此境界的时候,梁朝伟给人的答案一如既往地平淡:"要做得更好,总要付出更多,但我不会为此牺牲掉那些生命中最基本的东西,比如健康,比如亲情。能一直拥有这些东西,我就感到很成功。"而他所说的最基本的东西,其实也包括对工作和生活超然付出的态度。

在"茶研工坊""清本"广告片的拍摄过程中,梁朝伟的专业精神给整个摄制组留下了深刻印象。在广告中,伟仔演绎的几乎是日常工作中的自己,可谓小菜一碟。但伟仔在拍摄过程中依然十分认真地与导演探讨动作的设计和拍摄的角度。拍摄过程中他一直头顶烈日,不厌其烦地反复在摩托车上翻上跃下,让人觉得茶研工坊广告中的开场白"要做得更好,就要付出更多"其实是他人生态度的写照。

伟仔坦言他一直追求健康而平衡的生活。面对工作和生活的诸多压力,他在保持健康的身体和积极的心态方面也有一套化繁为简的"内功秘笈",细数不外乎在繁忙的工作之余尽力保持平稳的生活节奏,健康的饮食习惯,充分的运动和保持乐观的心态并在压力下相信自己。在饮食方面,他自认是一个比较传统的人,偏爱喝茶,这也是他接受可口可乐公司的邀请,为其旗下添加了中国传统养生草本的绿茶饮料"茶研工坊"代言的原因之一。

来源:大洋娱乐

zephyr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject:

eliza bennet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

great pics!

Thank you for posting and it would be really nice if one of our good Chinese speaking friends would tell us the gist of the article.
purple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject:

Info did the translation already and it is under Tony Schedule. Thanks, Info!

Purple
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject:

I'm heading over there now, thanks for letting me know purple.

And as always thank you so much Info Smile

Edit: Wow now that I have read the article here are some nonsensical musings....

Tony supports South American countries Argentina and Brazil (both are strong favorites to get the cup) - Great and I support S.Korean team (my country couldn't get into the championship)

Also Tony indeed looks really excellent, looking at him Carina needs to take care of herself too because he doesn't seem to get aged at all.
But come to think of it I think Carina looks a lot better now than the way she looked when young.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject:

eliza bennet wrote:

Also Tony indeed looks really excellent, looking at him Carina needs to take care of herself too because he doesn't seem to get aged at all.
But come to think of it I think Carina looks a lot better now than the way she looked when young.

Problem is women seems to aged faster than men Sad Doesn't help when people are more unforgiving when it comes to women ageing. Old male actors can still be considered sexy, while old female actors are just....old.

All else considering, Carina does indeed look very good for her age. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject:

You are most welcome, Eliza.

The thing I am most happy about from the article is to find that Tony has agreed to work in John Woo's project "Battle of Red Cliff" (previously an unconfirmed rumour). I really like him in Hero (in fact that's what turns me into a fan although I literally grew up watching all his TVB series and movies) so I can't wait to see him in a heroic costume drama role again! Also, I think he did great in previous John Woo's movies such as Bullet in the Head and Hard Boiled.

Surprisingly, cable TV and free TV in Malaysia have been showing lots of Tony's movies since April (slurp,yummy) as though leading up to celebrate Tony's birthday. Hehehe.

Eliza, about Tony didn't age, I beg to differ. Maybe because I have rewatched Tony's series "Duke of Mount Deer" few months back so comparatively, I felt he HAS aged. But he does look better now than ever before. More masculine Smile Either way, I am just happy that he is in good health and making movies again.

Purple
fung

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

here is the link with more photos...to be specific, more close-up of the handsome waizai!!! Razz

http://et.21cn.com/topic/star/gangtai/liangchaowei/2006/06/10/2609574.shtml

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

I like Green Tea,and I love Tony. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Maybe because I have rewatched Tony's series "Duke of Mount Deer" few months back

Oh how lucky you are to be able to watch these series! I love love love the book and think Tony is the great choice to play Wei Xia Bao. If only there is a legit subtitled version... (insert the inevitable deep sigh)

You are probably right about him being aged. But there is something about the actors of that time that makes them seem not so aged as the rest of the people (like Leon Lai, Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok etc.). It probably is just me though Smile

Tony is great looking though and as you said he certainly gets better, it is the nature's gift to some men to look better as they age - I wonder if there are women like that (without surgery that is)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: