TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Please Read

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:13 am    Post subject: Please Read

I am currently in the process of renewing the domain name, and changing the DNS pointer. You may experience some access woes. Hopefully things will be settled in a few days.

Thanks!
susie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Good luck in the transition. And thank you always for keeping a home for us to gather. I think if you keep the message board up, we'll be fine.

Please keep the old board for archives. Thanks! Smile
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Please Read

Sandy wrote:
I am currently in the process of renewing the domain name, and changing the DNS pointer. You may experience some access woes. Hopefully things will be settled in a few days.

Thanks!

I am absolutely disgusted with Network solution. I am having such a hard time getting the domain transferred to another registrar. Everytime I email these people, they send me an automated standard email reply. I guess they purposely making this domain transfer so difficult so people have to stay with them in order to keep the domain name. This sucks! I already paid a year renewal fee with another registrar and this is not refundable. I guess if I decide to keep this domain, I had to pay it again with Network Solution since they will NOT transfer it for me. Well, they are not making my life easier by any means. These blood-thirsty Corporations! I think I will call their corporate headquarter and demand a resolution next week. At least I have to try!
Susie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject:

I'm sorry you're having to deal with a bunch of buttheads. If they're that professional, they will lose business. If you can't get any resolution by writing directly to the corporate headquarters, try enlisting the help of the Better Business Bureau in Network Solution's corporate city. I will bet they will sit up and notice.

I'm a bit clueless in this registrar and domain thing, but can't you create a new domain and bag the one Network Solution is ignoring your request. Or will a new domain cost you more money?

I wish you luck. And if the BBB can't help you for one reason or another (they were helpful in my persistent problem with a butthead ISP), try the Attorney General of the state Network Solutions is incorporated. You need a bit of some legal whip to crack their butts with.
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Direct calling Network Solutions seems to have worked for me. I think I have things somewhat under control. I fear you guys might have to suffer a bit cuz there might be slight disconnection. I will try to get things back online as soon as possible. Hold on tight.
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Happy to announce that the domain transfer and renewal went through without a glitch. Laughing Very pleased with my tactics of direct calling. I got instant results and very fast response time. Thanks for listening to me.

Very Happy
RuiBunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject:

woohoo! good job sandy Very Happy. confrontation works wonders huh?
Chloe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject:

Yay!!!

Sandy u're da bestest.

thanks!

Laughing
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: