TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

hello..............

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Sign Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: hello..............

maybe it's a little bit early for your Birthday,but i really want to wish u and your family all thr BEST in the year 2005. luv tony
Info

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject:

Just confirmed with Tony personally that the above message was left by him. The message was for Sandy.

He said he had visited the site again but found no one responded to his message! He teased us that we were not smart enough to notice that the message was left by him.

He said he likes to be mysterious, that's why the message was so mysterious!!!
ellen123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Thanks for Tony

Thanks Tony.
You are so kind to your fans.
Sandy, Happy birthday ( may be it's bit earlier).

Thanks for your effort on this website for years.

Tony is really appreciated for your effort with heart.
Garfield

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject:

yeah..tony... Laughing

thanks for coming and leaving a msg...!!!!

Congratulations tonight!!!.

Best Actor.........u deserve it!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy

Yeah!!!!

一直信係你,即使在被大家否认之时!
好开心係你,因为我一直如此地希望係你!
好感动为你,尽管你只是留比Sandy,但你让我们感受到你的细心,其实我们每一个人都可以当作留给自己,你是如此地关心fans,而我们是你fans中的一员^_^

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

多谢你--史上至强影帝!!!

韓飛雪

(Sorry,我英文实在不行,所以只能用中文写了)
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Hi Tony! So glad that it was really you that left this message. Hey! I did notice the message and pointed out to the rest. Guess that makes me pretty smart eh, almost a Sherlock (Holmes that is....). Hee hee. Very Happy

Congratulations on winning the Best Actor Award for 2046. Although 2046 was never screened in Malaysia, I've watched the DVD. I must say you were right, you are superb in there. It's definitely your best so far. Makes it all the more interesting to see what you'll come up with next. Wink

In the meantime, have a good holiday. Have an excellent ski trip, and come back all fresh and recharged. Take care and thanks for visiting us here!

P.S. It'll be nice if you'll leave a message for all of us here too!
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Silenced

Last edited by lemonberry on Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
fung

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Hi Waizai

actually, we did realised that was you in the very beginning. however, with similiar personality as our dearest idol, U, we try to be low-tone. that's why we didn't let you know...

same kind folks together lar... heheee..

thanks for always remembering us and surprising us!!!
7thclouds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: hi there! glad the glorious too!

Many congrats for yesterday's another affirmation Very Happy for your deep thoughtful, subtle subdued but colourful, vivid and quite delicate expressions, with your words or without your words but only with your moves or non-moves with your some spirituality in the film, the 2046 by Won Kawai. Cool

That poignant and some relieve in loving others, universally, the kind of different ways that I have never seen or felt in any films.

That your decent glorious deserves that re-recognition in that manner,
say certain types of appreciation and applauses from all over the world from any fields.

I am quite interested in the latest film that you are preparing for, with the director, wong kar wai's IPMAN although I do not know much about Kanfu.... Rolling Eyes
Also, I wondered if the detective story is based on the series written by Block Lawlence? Mat Sccuder? I love reading including mystery especially R.B.Parkar, Parnel Hall, Paula Goslng and Nancy Piccard etc... I ve read mat sccuder series as well but quite loooong time ago and liked some and recently re-read again.

have a good time in off and on
blessing you
blessing the HK Exspo and the ahead,
US promotion for 2046 and new film makings

ps;
Glad to know that, accordingly, and
to see that you might be here sometime.
cheers

luv from tokyo
7thclouds(mari)
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject:

Thanks to Info for confirming it. Tell Tony to come back here again. There are lots of fans who want to see him here. Laughing

While it's really early for my birthday, I will definitely think of Tony when my birthday approaches. Very sweet and kind of him. Thanks!
melanie2501

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject:

well my birthday is on 25/01 ... kidding Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Nice to see your message here.Tony!

It was nice that you leave us a message here..we are a living group who support you all the way...please leave us any message each time you spend few minutes in here..I know many artists are busy like you did..your words meant a lot to us!
Phin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Thanks to Sandy

Dear Sandy, many thanks to your effort to build this Tony's website!

Dear Tony, keep up your good job on your work! Life not just only career, your love, your future family and the quality of your life also very important. Life is so short, we have to do many things at the same time. You work very hard on your career but please don't forget to work hard on your love story as well. Everything is important to our life. It is difficult to put things in perfect place but at least they are in balanced. You have to plan your future family (e.g. wife, kids), think about your love story, and your personal life. You can't do/get everything in the world. Time is precious, if you missed out, it's impossible to gain back. Don't give yourself excuses anymore. It's time for you to sit down and do some thinking. Career/money is not everything, you had missed out a lot in your life. Can you put them in right position again? Nothing impossible. If you want, i am sure you can do it. All your fans are here for you. Spend more time with your parents, think about your love, plan your future family, create your own quality life. Lots of love to you, from Phin (England)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Sign Guestbook All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: